In joining Apex Hotels as a Food and Beverage Assistant, you will receive a warm welcome into the Apex family. We genuinely care about our guests and each other and we show this through our family values of Trust, Passion, Friendliness and Teamwork. It's these family values that help us take our guest experiences to the next level, where we provide a personalised service to all our guests that they'll want to share. It is these family values that encourage you to bring your own unique personality to the role and be yourself whilst working as part of the Food and Beverage team.
As a Food and Beverage Assistant, you will be responsible for delivering a high level of service to all our guests. Working in the restaurant and bar areas you will help maximise revenue through first class service and establishing great rapport with our guests.
You will embrace every opportunity to create extra special moments for our guests and provide a personal experience our guests will want to share.
Joining the dedicated Food and Beverage department, you will:
- Be involved in a varied role, working across bar, restaurant, conference and room service facilities.
- Greet our guests when they arrive with a friendly hello and your infectious smile.
- Create great customer service and a friendly, welcoming environment in order to promote guest loyalty
- Gain knowledge of our menus offerings and food and alcohol standards
- Receive 'on the job' and distinct Food and beverge traning
Key Skills / Entry Requirement:
As a Food and Beverage Assistant, we ask that you take pride in your work and have a willingness to learn. You will have a real passion for food and drink, and you will have excellent attention to detail in order to provide consistent standards. This is a vital role in the function of the hotel and ultimately the service provided to our guests that enhances their stay. You will enjoy chatting to our guests, offering help and assistance, you will be great at multi-tasking, you will be efficient at solving guest enquiries with a smile and your infectious personality!
On your first day you will begin a structured 12 week learning journey, giving you the skills, knowledge and confidence to be a great Food and Beverage Assistant. With this in mind, we are looking for a Food and Beverage Assistant who:
- Can deliver excellent standards
- Uses own initiative
- has a customer service attitude
- holds a genuine desire to provide a Warmer Welcome to our guests
Why join Apex Hotels?
With 10 four-star hotels throughout the UK, we like to think of our hotels as members of the family, each with their own personality and style. Although each of our hotels has its own character, whatever one our guests choose to stay at, they'll get a great night's sleep and a warm welcome. The key to it all is you, our employees.
We also offer great benefits which include:
- Contributions to a pension scheme
- Critical illness cover
- 29 days holiday
- Access to our state-of-the-art gym and pools
- Healthy meals to enjoy while you're working
- 50% discount in our restaurants
- Guest experience overnight stay and dinner for 2 after 3 months
- Spa discount
- Referral bonus when your friends or family join the team
- Discounted room rates
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Discounts with external companies only available to Apex team members
- Ongoing training and development
Putting your safety first
Apex Hotels have fully integrated all Covid19 measures into their properties to ensure peace of mind for all our Employees and Customers. You will be able to carry out your new role in a safe and clean environment with the additions of sanitiser, PPE requirements and distancing measures all as part of your daily routine.
If you are interested, click apply. We look forward to hearing from you!