At RBH Hotels we are looking for exceptional people to provide outstanding service to our guests and who put our people at the heart of everything we do.
The Exciting Opportunity
The position of Food and Beverage Supervisor has become available at Crowne Palza Reading. Reporting into the Food and Beverage Manager , you will be responsible for
- To ensure the smooth running of the F&B department and those standards are maintained at all times.
- To ensure that all guests are dealt with in a professional manner in accordance with company standards.
- To ensure all guest queries/complaints are dealt with in a professional manner.
- To check that all banqueting functions, meetings etc., are set up and are running smoothly.
- To meet and greet guests on arrival at the hotel.
- To maximise sales by upselling at every opportunity
As well as leading a team of great individuals. The successful applicant for this role will be able to display great leadership skills, deliver excellent customer service, have a positive can do' attitude, be willing to learn and show that they care
Where Will You Be Working?
Overlooking the River Thames, this contemporary hotel in a redbrick building is a 13-minute walk from Reading railway station, 2.3 miles from the University of Reading and 3 miles from Caversham Heath Golf Course.
The stylish rooms include free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs and work desks. Upgraded rooms add sofabeds; some have river views. Executive rooms and 1-bedroom suites add lounge access with free breakfast, drinks and snacks.
Amenities include a spa with a fitness centre and an infinity pool, as well as a sauna, whirlpool, and 5 treatment rooms. There's a brasserie-style restaurant, a business centre and 6 meeting rooms.
What's In It For You?
People love to work with RBH Hotels because
- We focus on health, wellbeing and our communities
- Our people are truly engaged at work
- There's open, clear communication from the top
- We've got great career development opportunities
- There's a culture of transformation and innovation
We will give you a competitive salary and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career. You will receive a benefits package that includes;
- Discounted hotel room rates for you AND your friends and family that will make you really popular!
- Incentive programmes
- Money off high street retailers
- Flexible working arrangements because we know your life comes first
- Free meals on duty
What Are We Looking For?
We are looking for someone who can communicate well with others, can carry out instructions, is able to pay close attention to detail and will commit to providing outstanding service to our guests. Experience in hospitality is preferable but full training is provided.
The Bigger Picture
Crowne Plaza Reading is managed by RBH Hotels; an independent hotel management company, working in partnership with six of the most prestigious hotel brands including IHG, Hilton, Starwood, Accor, Marriot and Wyndham. At RBH we stand out from our peers, transforming hotels to perform exceptionally.
So if you have the ambition to continuously improve, deliver results with excellence, show that you care and act with integrity then come and join us, this is just the job for you!