At Holiday Inn Bretford Lock we are looking for exceptional people to provide outstanding service to our guests and who put our people at the heart of everything we do.
The Exciting Opportunity
The position of Food and Beverage Supervisor has become available at Holiday Inn Brentford Lock. Reporting into the Deputy General Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Having a strong presence on the floor in both the Restaurant and Bar
- Ensuring smooth and efficient running of service within the Restaurant, Room Service and Bar
- Complying with all company and hotel standards, according to the standards manual and mission statements.
- Training staff according to the training plan and ensure that all on and off job training is carried out accordingly for all casual and full-time staff.
As well as leading a team of great individuals. The successful applicant for this role will be able to display great leadership skills, willingness to be creative, deliver excellent customer service, have a positive can do' attitude, be willing to learn and show that they care.
Where Will You Be Working?
The Holiday Inn Brentford Lock is a modern waterside hotel and the first in Europe to have a revolutionary Open Lobby Concept. The hotel has 133 bedrooms, 7 meeting rooms where five rooms allow to caterer for 600 delegates. The hotel's Waterfront Suite overlooks the canal and is the perfect spot for any big occasion. We have one of the most unique hotel event spaces in the capital. Our events rooms overlook the junction of the river Thames with the Grand Union Canal. We are very proud of our events team, who in 2016 received God Standard accreditation from BDRC Continental.
What's In It For You?
People love to work with RBH Hospitality Management because
- We focus on health, wellbeing and our communities
- Our people are truly engaged at work
- There's open, clear communication from the top
- We've got great career development opportunities
- There's a culture of transformation and innovation
We will give you a competitive salary and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career. You will receive a benefits package that includes;
- Discounted hotel room rates for you AND your friends and family that will make you really popular!
- Incentive programmes
- Money off high street retailers
- Flexible working arrangements because we know your life comes first
- Free meals on duty
What Are We Looking For?
We are looking for someone with a strong restaurant & bar Background but will also work in our meetings and event space, can communicate well with others, can carry out instructions, is able to pay close attention to detail and will commit to providing outstanding service to our guests. Experience of restaurant, bar and conference and banqueting is preferable but full training is provided.
The Bigger Picture
The Holiday Inn Brentford Lock is managed by RBH Hospitality Management; an independent hotel management company, working in partnership with six of the most prestigious hotel brands including IHG, Hilton, Starwood, Accor, Marriot and Wyndham. At Redefine|BDL we stand out from our peers, transforming hotels to perform exceptionally.
So if you have the ambition to continuously improve, deliver results with excellence, show that you care and act with integrity then come and join us, this is just the job for you!