Be part of the family...
We're a family business through and through - family owned, family run, with a warm family welcome for guests and team alike. Our seven hotels are unique and set in three stunning Scottish locations. Some are big, some are small but all offer good food & drink, great beds and a ton of things to do.
At the entrance to Glencoe itself, set in a 30,000-acre estate, there has been a hostelry here for over 270 years. Rebuilt from scratch in 2019 we now have 57 hotel rooms and a 32 bed bunkhouse for walkers of the West Highland Way. Our hotel has a fine dining restaurant and sumptuous bar with a contrasting pub adjoined to the hotel for live music.
About the role
We love our food and drink areas, and so do our guests. We are looking for someone who is going to be as passionate about great food, wine, beer and customer service as we are. You'll get to talk to our many customers and make sure they're having a great time; we want all our guests to experience great hospitality.
First impressions really count, you'll make sure the Restaurants are always just right and the customers' needs are always met, the customer is priority number one. You'll know all of our products so you can recommend particular dishes and wines from our menu. Flexible to help out the rest of the team, you'll make sure our customers always receive a quick, efficient and friendly service whilst also having the responsibility for training, team development and stock control to name a few.
What we need from you:
- Passion - for quality service
- Team focus - there are no egos here, just hard-working people who love creating memorable experiences for every guest
- Ideas and openness - we're up for doing things differently and will try (almost) everything once
- Fun and easy to talk to - we're looking for personality, not a corporate clone
- Flexibility - there's no problem you can't fix
What you'll get from us
- The chance to work in a friendly, forward thinking company with investment as a priority.
- Great benefits - including pension, and discounts on leisure membership, food and hotel stays
- Live in accommodation may be available