Be part of the family...
We're a family business through and through - family owned, family run, with a warm family welcome for guests and team alike. Our seven hotels are unique (quirky even) and set in three stunning Scottish locations. Some are big, some are small but all offer good food & drink, great beds and a ton of things to do.
We're slap bang in Peebles High Street and make the most of it. Offering 25 hotel bedrooms, a restaurant, bar and bakery to guests and locals. From the moment you open the door, our quirky welcome is sure to spark your imagination as our character packed spaces draw influence from the March Street textiles mill.
About the role
We believe in offering traditional Scottish hospitality, which means from the minute guests step over the door they feel like they're visiting close friends: And that welcome begins with you. Your job is to help people relax and unwind.
You'll like variety and be happy to work in any of our Front of House areas. These include Food and Beverage Service as we're passionate about food and you'll be part of a team that will involve serving our guests in our food outlet and bar.
What we need from you:
- Experience - in cleaning or housekeeping in the hospitality industry
- Passion - For great service, we want our guests to have a memorable experience.
- Team focus - there are no egos here, just hard-working people, you'll not be afraid to roll up your sleeves and support the team.
- Flexibility - You'll have flexibility with your ours, based around the needs of the business
What'll you'll get from us
- Development / Career progression - we're committed to developing our people and will provide training opportunities to help you progress your career
- Great benefits - including pension, leisure membership, and discounts on food and hotel stays