Do you want to join a Top 30 Best Places to Work in Hospitality? Do you want to work in an industry that offers SO many different career paths? Do you want to express yourself? Do you want flexibility? Do you want to feel safe at work? Do you want to be part of a company that takes sustainability and the environment seriously? Do you want to work for a company that truly values diversity and inclusion? You answered YES to all of these questions, right? So get applying for this opportunity!!!
At RBH we are looking for exceptional people to provide outstanding service to our guests and who put our people at the heart of everything we do.
The Exciting Opportunity
The position of Food and Beverage Assistant has become available at Crowne Plaza Docklands. Reporting into the Food and Beverae Manager the successful candidate will be required to work shift patterns of morning, afternoon. The successfully recruited Food and Beverage Assistant will have excellent interpersonal skills and will be a crucial part of our guests' journey.
As Food and Beverage Assistant, you must be self-motivated and be personable in the way you deal with people, who believe in delivering the best possible standards in guest service. The role requires excellent interpersonal skills to handle guest complaints and show you care by being thoughtful in the way you welcome and connect with guests.
What Are We Looking For?
We are looking for someone who:
- has personality
Where Will You Be Working?
Crowne Plaza London Docklands offers 210 bedrooms and 4-star accommodation in one of London's fastest growing districts and the heart of the 2012 iconic sporting victories, with 8 modern meeting rooms. We are just minutes from key event locations such as the ExCeL Exhibition Centre, The O2 Arena and Stratford City. The hotel accommodation offers a perfect place to stay in London, making us the number one choice for a London City Airport hotel connection.
With good transport links, the hotel can be easily accessed by public transport. Royal Victoria train station is about 2 minutes' walk to the hotel. Our employees have been playing a tremendous part in the hotel and our team success, from our employee engagement being above 89%.
The Docklands Suite is the largest of the meeting rooms and also has the facility to be partitioned into East and West Docklands giving you flexibility and the option to use one room for two purposes. The room also has a civil ceremony license and with the stunning backdrop over the Royal Victoria Dock, we were awarded in 2018 with a Gold accreditation for overall satisfaction by BDRC, ranking us in the top 4 within our portfolio.
What's In It For You?
People love to work with RBH because
- We focus on health, wellbeingand our communities
- Our people are truly engaged at work
- There's open, clear communication from the top
- We've got great career development opportunities
- There's a culture of transformation and innovation
We will give you a competitive salary and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career. You will receive a benefits package that includes;
- Discounted hotel room rates for you AND your friends and family that will make you really popular!
- Incentive programmes- to keep you motivated
- Money off high street retailers- hundreds of savings to be had
- Flexible working arrangements because we know your life comes first
- Free meals on duty?(this could easily equate to over £1000 per year saving to you *based on full time hours)
- Pension - as it's important to save for a later date
- Flexible pay with Wagestream - a financial wellbeing benefit that allows you to access your pay as you earn it
- Training programmes - we want you to be the best you can be
- Tips - a bit extra is always handy
- Cycle to Work Scheme- huge savings on buying a new bike
- Refer a Friend Scheme - just by putting a good word in for a mate will earn you extra cash
The Bigger Picture
RBH is an independent hotel management company, working in partnership with six of the most prestigious hotel brands including IHG, Hilton, Starwood, Accor, Marriott and Wyndham. At RBH we stand out from our peers, transforming hotels to perform exceptionally.
So if you have the ambition to continuously improve, deliver results with excellence, show that you care and act with integrity then come and join us, this is just the job for you!