One of the family...
The clue is in the name. We're a family business through and through - family owned, family run, with a warm family welcome for guests and team alike. Our seven hotels are unique and set in three stunning Scottish locations. Some are big, some are small and all offer good food & drink, great beds and a ton of outdoor and indoor things to do and a fun place to work.
The Isles of Glencoe Hotel
The Isles of Glencoe Hotel is in a spectacular spot. A place where our guests come to explore but also kick back and soak up our service, food, drink and spectacular views. Our team also know a thing or two about the area as they've scaled mountains, explored lochs and found some much-loved spots to explore.
About the role
Working as part of our food and beverage team offers you a friendly, fast paced and challenging experience. Whether you're looking after our guests in our restaurant or bar, this is serious service, serious volume and a serious opportunity to join an ambitious Food and Beverage team. It's a great chance to get all the benefits of working with a large independent company, where you make the difference and you'll learn and develop with some truly motivated and enthusiastic people.
What we need from you:
- Customer service - a friendly, welcoming personality is a given.
- Enthusiasm - a true passion for hospitality, along with your genuine smile and desire to get it right for the customer
- Team focus - there are no egos here, just hard-working people who love creating memorable experiences for every guest
- Fun and easy to talk to - we're looking for personality, not a corporate clone
What you'll get from us
- The chance to work in a friendly, forward thinking company with investment as a priority.
- Great benefits - including pension, and discounts on leisure membership, food and hotel stays
- Live in accommodation may be available