At RBH Hospitality Management we are looking for exceptional people to provide outstanding service to our guests and who put our people at the heart of everything we do.
The Exciting Opportunity
The position of Financial Controller has become available at the newly opened Courtyard by Marriott Inverness Airport.
In this self accounting unit, you will report to the General Manager and have responsibility for one team member. You will liaise regularly with the hotel owners and hotel management company.
You will be responsible for the finance function including the following:
- Assists and provides financial guidance in the formulation and implementation of Hotel Business Plan, Budget and Key Performance Objectives
- Produce and review reconciled monthly P&L and balance sheet for the hotel ensuring discrepancies are reported to the Area Financial Controller
- Prepares monthly position of actual results against budget, analyse results and recommend measures required to meet budget
- Implements and reviews financial controls and policies
- Analyse financial and management reports
- Assist in the maintenance of the fixed asset register on an annual basis
- Work with the heads of department to perform ad hoc cost benefit analysis on various projects.
- Ensure all appropriate brand Standard Operating Procedures are adhered to
- Prepare and manage departmental budgets
- Prepare weekly and monthly forecasts
- Controls all aspects of sales and purchase ledger
- Plus other duties as required
You will be actively involved in the hotel as a senior member of the team, performing operational duties such as duty management shifts as required.
Where Will You Be Working?
The newly built Courtyard by Marriott Inverness Airport opened in February 2020. This exciting new 4 star hotel boasts 130 bedrooms, bar/bistro, one meeting room and a gymnasium.
What's In It For You?
People love to work with RBH because…
- We focus on health, wellbeing and our communities
- Our people are truly engaged at work
- There's open, clear communication from the top
- We've got great career development opportunities
- There's a culture of transformation and innovation
We will give you a competitive salary and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career. You will receive a benefits package that includes;
The Bigger Picture
- Discounted hotel room rates for you AND your friends and family that will make you really popular!
- Incentive programmes
- Money off high street retailers
- Flexible working arrangements because we know your life comes first
- Free meals on duty
Courtyard by Marriott Inverness Airport is managed by RBH; an independent hotel management company, working in partnership with six of the most prestigious hotel brands including IHG, Hilton, Starwood, Accor, Marriott and Wyndham. At RBH we stand out from our peers, transforming hotels to perform exceptionally.
So if you have the ambition to continuously improve, deliver results with excellence, show that you care and act with integrity then come and join us, this is just the job for you!