The Exciting Opportunity
The position of Finance Assistant has become available at The Westin London. Reporting into the Assistant Financial Controller, the successful candidate will contribute to RBH's purpose by providing support to the Accounts Department. They will ensure that accounting records and controls are maintained accurately and reflect all the income and expenditure of the hotel and are also in accordance with company policies.
What Are We Looking For?
We are looking for someone who:
- Will be responsible for preparing the daily Revenue Report.
- Will ensure all revenue and adjustments are posted in correct areas.
- Will apply all payments in a timely and accurate manner.
- Will ensure all control targets are achieved on a monthly basis.
- Will process all invoices for payment before month end cut off.
- Can establish and maintain open and collaborative relationships with associates and ensures associates do the same within the team and hotel.
- Will control and issue all PO Numbers as requested ensuring that all comply with guidelines issued by Finance and General Manager.
- Has timeliness and accuracy in recording and reporting.
- Has good communication skills to communicate effectively with clients, suppliers and co-workers on different levels.
Where Will You Be Working?
The Westin London City Hotel & Residences will be a key part of the redevelopment of the former Queensbridge House site, as well as an independently operated destination restaurant. The site stretches from Queenhithe Dock - the oldest in London - and runs north to south, bridging across Upper Thames Street and giving it a prominent position over one of the primary arterial routes through the City of London. Highly visible from the South Bank, the hotel will also benefit from panoramic views over the River Thames and will complete the northern riverbank walkway between the Tower of London and Millennium Bridge.
The hotel will be the first under Marriott's Westin brand in the UK. The hotel's 222 guest rooms, including 10 suites and Presidential Suite, are designed to offer guests a nature-inspired respite in the centre of a bustling city, expertly balancing a calming palette of natural colours with contrasting tones, textures and materials. The development also includes a fitness and leisure suite, conference facilities, plus a restaurant and wine bar with spectacular views over the River Thames.
The hotel will feature an indoor swimming pool, idyllic 375m² spa and WestinWORKOUT® fitness studio with state-of-the-art TRX® exercise equipment. In addition, 830m² of ultra-modern meeting and event space will be available, including a Junior Ballroom and four meeting rooms, as well as a 24-hour business centre.
What's In It For You?
People love to work with RBH because
- We focus on health, wellbeing and our communities
- Our people are truly engaged at work
- There's open, clear communication from the top
- We've got great career development opportunities
- There's a culture of transformation and innovation
We will give you a competitive salary and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career. You will receive a benefits package that includes;
- Discounted hotel room rates for you AND your friends and family that will make you really popular!
- Incentive programmes - to keep you motivated
- Money off high street retailers - hundreds of savings to be had
- Flexible working arrangements because we know your life comes first
- Free meals on duty?(this could easily equate to over £1000 per year saving to you *based on full time hours)
- Pension - as it's important to save for a later date
- Flexible pay with Wagestream - a financial wellbeing benefit that allows you to access your pay as you earn it
- Training programmes - we want you to be the best you can be
- Tips - a bit extra is always handy
- Cycle to Work Scheme - huge savings on buying a new bike
- Refer a Friend Scheme - just by putting a good word in for a mate will earn you extra cash
The Bigger Picture
RBH is an independent hotel management company, working in partnership with six of the most prestigious hotel brands including IHG, Hilton, Starwood, Accor, Marriott and Wyndham. At RBH we stand out from our peers, transforming hotels to perform exceptionally.
So if you have the ambition to continuously improve, deliver results with excellence, show that you care and act with integrity then come and join us, this is just the job for you!