As a Food & Beverage Team member, you will ensure that the restaurant and bar operate efficiently and profitably while maintaining their reputation and ethos. You are responsible for the business performance of the restaurant, as well as maintaining high standards of food, service, and health and safety. By tailoring each guest's experience to their unique tastes, you will create delightful memories. At Hampton by Hilton, we offer a limited menu and you will be responsible in delivering this to our guests.
- You will welcome our guests, recommend food and drink and help keep service on-track and up to standard.
- You will be the face of the outlet, communicating with the kitchen and the guests alike ensuring a smooth and memorable experience.
- Have a visible presence within the outlet to ensure that all customer requests and queries are responded to promptly and effectively and points learned from complaints are used to enhance future customer service
- Deal with guest complaints in a friendly and efficient manner, ensuring guest satisfaction at all times.
- Ensure the restaurant areas are maintained in a clean and orderly manner at all times.
- Ensure accurate billing.
- Demonstrate perfect knowledge of the all-menu items and daily specials
- Prepare the dishes as per the recipe cards, ensuring a consistent food offering
- Ensuring a high standard of personal hygiene and personal presentation at all times.
- Work in a safe and tidy manner and to report any hazard, accident, loss or damage to management.
- Ensure the kitchen is kept in good order with nightly checks, maintaining the highest level of food safety standards.
What we need from you
- Strong - sometimes you'll need to lift, push and pull big objects up to 50lbs (23 kg). This can involve bending and kneeling
- Hospitality / Travel /Tourism qualification at any level.
- Previous hotel / hospitality experience
- Complaint handling skills
- Good presentation and appearance
- Excellent verbal communication Skills
- Customer care skills
- Working in a team
- Flexible working shifts
- Willing to multi skill and support other areas of the hotel
- Annual bonus for all Team Members
- Fantastic career potential with one of the UK's fastest growing hotel operators
- Employees staff rates across our properties
- Complimentary overnight stays in our properties
- Retention bonus on completion of 3 and 6 month service
- Service based annual leave (increase up to a maximum of 5 extra days)
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.