A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a F&B Supervisor to join us at Daffodil Hotel & Spa in Grasmere. Role ideally suited to someone looking to work five days per week, including weekends and evenings. In addition to offering a salary up to £11.75 per hour, plus approx. £1k per annum gratuities,
We provide a fantastic employee benefits package which includes free meals when on duty, 28 days annual leave, pension contributions, free onsite parking, free employee transport from various locations, your birthday off, free training & development opportunities, recommend a friend scheme and friends & family discounts on hotel accommodation and food & beverage. Accommodation can be provided for those applying from outside of the area.
Providence Hospitality are a modern, rapidly growing hotel management company managing several hotels across the UK. For us, the key to success in determined by our people and our shared values. If you would like to join our family, and you value integrity, constantly strive for excellence, and are looking to grow with us, then we would love to hear from you.
At The Daffodil, we have always believed in doing things differently. We like the idea that guests can enjoy our luxurious four-star hotel yet feel completely relaxed and right at home. City-chic contemporary style from the world’s top hotels has inspired us to offer a unique experience here in Grasmere, one of the Lake Districts smallest villages. Today our wonderful hotel has 78 bedrooms and recently undertaken a multi-million pound development.
- Assist the F&B management team to ensure the smooth running of all restaurant operations
- Assist in the set up before service, ensuring all required equipment is available and stocked
- Welcome all guests in a friendly and courteous manner
- Provide service of breakfast, lunch, or dinner, allocating guests to their tables, offer menus, serve food and beverages and clearing of tables
- Provide an exceptional level of customer care and service
- Answer guests and visitors queries of the menu, offer recommendations and guidance
- Carry out any additional duties required by the F&B manager
- Provide all junior staff with the required training and coaching
- Carry out Duty Management shifts when required.
- Previous experience of working in a similar role would be preferred, but is not essential as full training can be provided
- Hospitality experience in a 4-star hotel is essential
- No qualifications necessary, however a basic understanding of Maths and English is required
- Strong customer service skills, an attention to detail and good communication skills are vital
- Must be smart and well presented
- Ability to work well as a member of the team and hotel family
- Committed to professional excellence.