At Cairn Group we're ambitious. With a varied and extensive UK portfolio of hotels, bars and restaurants in our portfolio, we're focused on continual growth and are in it for the long haul. We are a family owned business with family values at our core, with a growing team and sites UK wide.
About the role...
You'll be responsible for ensuring the food and beverage outlets under your remit run efficiently and that customers are satisfied with the quality of food and the service they receive. You'll be a great leader, effectively developing and managing your team and be polite, courteous and professional. Under your leadership, the team will provide a memorable and efficient service at all times to maintain an exceptional standard of service and quality. In this hands on role, you'll lead the team and venue to success! You'll also ensure compliance with all brand, health, safety, or other requirements.
Additionally you'll have a key focus on achieving budgeted food and beverage sales, whilst monitoring labour costs and profitability
- Excellent leadership skills with experience of developing and leading a team. You'll also have experience in a senior role within food and beverage operations
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relation skills to ensure a seamless and memorable experience, proactively resolving any challenges that may arise and tracking and reviewing feedback to implement long term customer satisfaction solutions
- Strong communication skills through a variety of means
- Flexible and adaptable, with the ability to stay calm under pressure, adapting your approach to complete routine and non-routine tasks
- High attention to detail and accuracy - great at managing one's own time and the time of the team
- Ability to stay calm and work under pressure