An opportunity for an exceptional, inspirational and engaged leader with drive and passion to be part of this gem in the heart of Camden Town.
The Exciting Opportunity
The Food and Beverage Manager is part of the leadership team, supporting each other to drive the goals and values of our hotel and company by supporting the Deputy General Manager with managing F&B departments and team.
What Are We Looking For?
We are looking to work with an enthusiastic leader who embraces the Camden culture, likes to have fun at work and puts the guests and our team at the heart of everything they do:
- Excellent knowledge of overall F&B operations of the hotel
- implementing F&B strategies to drive revenue and guest love
- Maintains a prominent visibility in all F&B outlets by the presence of passion
- Demonstrates exceptional leadership skills in leading a target-driven, passionate and high performing F&B team
- Liaise effectively with other departments ensuring seamless F&B operations by taking ownership
- Recruit, coach and develop a creative team and embrace the culture and community
- Prepare monthly reports. Manage a cost-effective F&B budget.
- Ensure Health & safety by conducting regular internal audits within the department.
- We are looking for someone who can communicate well with others, can carry out instructions, is able to pay close attention to detail and will commit to providing outstanding service to our guests.
Good knowledge of MICROS and OPERA would be beneficial, but not essential.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is currently in a leadership role and ready to take the next step in their career.
Where Will You Be Working?
In the heart of Camden Town, Holiday Inn London- Camden Lock, a stylish gem in the heart of this amazing and vibrant location, right along Regent's Canal and a few minutes walking distance from Camden underground. Whether travelling on business or leisure, our 130 bedrooms are designed to give plenty of room to work and relax. We proudly are the second Open Lobby to be developed by Holiday Inn in Europe. The penthouse balconies overseeing Camden market, the city and stunning views up to the hills of Hampstead Heath.
Leading an integral part of the Holiday Inn Camden, you will be working and overseeing the operation of the bar, restaurant and events space, including the popular and stunning setting of the Glass House. One of Camden's most sought after venues for Weddings and social events, set right at the side of Regent's Canal.
What's In It For You?
People love to work with RBH because
- We focus on health, wellbeing and our communities
- Our people are truly engaged at work
- There's open, clear communication from the top
- We've got great career development opportunities
- There's a culture of transformation and innovation
We will give you a competitive salary and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career. You will receive a benefits package that includes;
- Everyday discounts from high street retailers
- Opportunities to be involved in charity and community events
- Career opportunities, training and help with course fees
- Discounted hotel room rates for you AND your friends and family that will make you really popular!
- Incentive programmes
- Flexible working arrangements because we know your life comes first
- Free meals on duty
- Healthcare plans and Insurance plans (just in case)
The Bigger Picture
With a real focus on performance, people, quality, profit and communities at RBH we transform hotels.
RBH is an independent hotel management company, working in partnership with six of the most prestigious hotel brands including IHG, Hilton, Starwood, Accor, Marriot and Wyndham. At RBH we stand out from our peers, transforming hotels to perform exceptionally.
So if you have the ambition to continuously improve, deliver results with excellence, show that you care and act with integrity then come and join us, this is just the job for you!