Be part of the family...
We're a family business through and through - family owned, family run, with a warm family welcome for guests and team alike. Our seven hotels are unique and set in three stunning Scottish locations. Some are big, some are small but all offer good food & drink, great beds and a ton of things to do.
Crieff Hydro Hotel
Pretty much in the centre of Scotland, we're set in a 900acre estate in stunning Perthshire. Home from home, we've been welcoming generations of families for 150 years. We have 215 hotel bedrooms, 55 self-catering lodges, six restaurants and over 60 onsite activities- there really is something for everyone!
About the role
You'll Lead our enthusiastic entertainment team with responsibility for the day to day running of the department. You'll be passionate about customer service and take pride in everything you do. You'll come up with fun ideas to keep our guests entertained. Most of all you'll enjoy working with people and be able to host a great party, time after time.
If you come from an entertainment/events background this would be ideal: if not and this is the opportunity you've been waiting for, then we still want to hear from.
What we need from you:
- Entertainment Management experience - with a passion for people and the outdoors
- Organised with keen attention to detail - and a great communicator
- Team focus - there are no egos here, just hard-working people who love creating memorable experiences for every guest
- Ideas and openness - we're up for doing things differently and will try (almost) everything once
- Fun and easy to talk to - we're looking for personality, not a corporate clone
- Flexibility - there's no problem you can't fix
What you'll get from us
- The chance to work in a friendly, forward thinking company with investment as a priority.
- Great benefits - including pension, and discounts on leisure membership, food and hotel stays
- Live in accommodation may be available