At RBH Hotels we are looking for exceptional people to provide outstanding service to our guests and who put our people at the heart of everything we do.
The Exciting Opportunity
The Divisional Financial Controller contributes to RBH's goals and values by supporting the Director of Finance to oversee a portfolio of managed properties. Working alongside the Divisional Operations Director, oversee a portfolio of hotels driving performance, challenging commercial output, implementing controls and minimising costs. Providing analytical and commercial insight on performance of the portfolio, implementing best practice across hotels whilst providing Indirect management and guidance to on property finance teams.
What Are We Looking For?
We're looking for an individual who has;
- Business Partner experience working in an operational environment with an ability to see beyond the numbers;
- Overseeing a portfolio of business units – understanding commercial trends and opportunities that can be replicated across multiple sites;
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and problem solve;
- High degree of interpersonal skills. Confident presenting to Owner / Senior Management level;
- Finance professional (ideally with an accountancy qualification from a recognised accountancy body);
- Hotel experience with significant proportion of banqueting / conference and events business mix desirable;
- Freedom to travel within UK and Europe (full UK driving license and own a car essential).
N.B applications will close on 1 December 2020, first round interviews will occur in w/c 7 December 2020 and second round interviews will occur in w/c 14 December 2020. Subject to lockdown restrictions, interviews may occur virtually or in person and a presentation may be required at second stage.
What's In It For You?
People love to work with RBH Hotels because…
- We focus on health, wellbeing and our communities
- Our people are truly engaged at work
- There's open, clear communication from the top
- We've got great career development opportunities
- There's a culture of transformation and innovation
We will give you a competitive salary and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career. You will receive a benefits package that includes;
- Everyday discounts from high street retailers
- Opportunities to be involved in charity and community events
- Discounted hotel room rates for you AND your friends and family that will make you really popular!
- Incentive programmes
- Flexible working arrangements because we know your life comes first
- Healthcare plans and Insurance plans (just in case)
Where Will You Be Working?
The Bigger Picture
You will be travelling and overseeing a portfolio of hotels UK wide and can therefore be based anywhere in the UK or at one of our friendly Head Office's in Brentford (London) or Glasgow. Our open plan offices are warm and inviting and your desk will be amongst some great people who work in functions like Marketing, Finance, HR and Property.
With a real focus on performance, people, quality, profit and communities at RBH Hotels, we transform hotels.
RBH Hotels are an independent hotel management company, working in partnership with six of the most prestigious hotel brands including IHG, Hilton, Starwood, Accor, Marriot and Wyndham. At RBH we stand out from our peers, transforming hotels to perform exceptionally.
So if you have the ambition to continuously improve, deliver results with excellence, show that you care and act with integrity then come and join us, this is just the job for you!