At RBH we are looking for exceptional people to provide outstanding service to our guests and who put our people at the heart of everything we do.
The Exciting Opportunity
The Divisional Financial Controller contributes to RBH's goals and values by supporting the Director of Finance oversee a portfolio of managed properties. Aligned to a Divisional Director, you will support a portfolio of both select and full service hotels, mostly branded with some unbranded, located across the UK including 8 properties in London.
What Are We Looking For?
We're looking for an individual who has;
- Finance professional with extensive hotel operational finance experience (ideally with an accountancy qualification from a recognised accountancy body)
- Hotel experience with significant proportion of banqueting / conference and events business mix
- Hotel Leisure Club experience (preferable)
- Business Partner experience working in an operational environment with an ability to see beyond the numbers
- High degree of interpersonal skills. Confident presenting to Owner / Senior Management level
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and problem solve
- Freedom to travel within UK and Europe
- This is a 10 month FTC starting in mid-October 2021;
- Due to scheduled holidays over the Summer, first round interviews will be held in w/c 28 June 2021 (virtually) and second round interviews will be held in w/c 26 July 2021 (virtual or in person subject to candidate locations).
- Full UK driving license and own car are essential for this role - car allowance will be provided
Where Will You Be Working?
You will be travelling and overseeing a portfolio of hotels UK wide and can therefore be based anywhere in the UK or at one of our friendly Head Offices in Brentford or Glasgow or Remotely. Our open plan offices are warm and inviting and your desk will be amongst some great people who work in functions like Marketing, Finance, HR and Property.
What's In It For You?
People love to work with RBH because
- We focus on health, wellbeing and our communities
- Our people are truly engaged at work
- There's open, clear communication from the top
- We've got great career development opportunities
- There's a culture of transformation and innovation
We will give you a competitive salary and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career. You will receive a benefits package that includes;
- Everyday discounts from high street retailers
- Opportunities to be involved in charity and community events
- Discounted hotel room rates for you AND your friends and family that will make you really popular!
- Incentive programmes
- Flexible working arrangements because we know your life comes first
- Healthcare plans and Insurance plans (just in case)
- Wagestream - a financial wellbeing benefit that allows you to access your pay as you earn it
The Bigger Picture
With a real focus on performance, people, quality, profit and communities at RBH, we transform hotels.
RBH are an independent hotel management company, working in partnership with six of the most prestigious hotel brands including IHG, Hilton, Starwood, Accor, Marriot and Wyndham. At RBH we stand out from our peers, transforming hotels to perform exceptionally.
So if you have the ambition to continuously improve, deliver results with excellence, show that you care and act with integrity then come and join us, this is just the job for you!