JOIN OUR FAMILY
At RBH we believe our people are our biggest assets and understand the value in putting them first. Our approach to diversity in the workplace, health & wellbeing, sustainbtility and individuality sets us apart from our competitors and is one of the reasons we are rated Top 30 Best Places to Work in Hospitality! We are passionate about the industry and always on the look out for new talent to join us on our journey...
We have commenced our search for an experienced Sales Director to join Courtyard by Marriott Sheffield. Due to open in late 2022, and reporting to the General Manager, you will liaise regularly with the sales team, RBH Head Office and Marriott's Global Sales Office.
Duties and responsibilities for this amazing role includes the following:
- Researching and targeting potential new accounts.
- Conducting rate negotiations and coordinating contracting for key local accounts.
- Responsibility for room-night and revenue production from allocated accounts.
- Monitoring corporate account production on a monthly basis, with comparison targets and market share percentage.
- Supporting and implementing agreed rate structure and strategy for corporate accounts.
- Entertaining executives, PAs and travel managers at existing and future potential accounts to secure future revenue for the hotel.
- Organisation and attendance of familiarisation trips and hotel site inspections for clients.
- Planning and execution of sales trips to assigned territory as directed and defined in hotel's sales plan. Calls to include decision-makers, influencers, and bookers.
- Attending trade functions as needed to promote sales and image for the hotel.
- Following all applicable guidelines, using Marriott sales tools and working to ensure a structured way of working.
- Staying ahead of the market with latest news, sales trends, campaigns and best practices.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
To succeed in the role of Sales Director, you will need the following qualities and skills.
- Excellent hotel sales experience within a similar property
- Experience within a pre-opening orporty (preferred)
- Good experience of managing & developing strong relationships with key clients.
- Prior experience of developing account leads, contracting accounts, RFP proposals and account management to increase production.
- Excellent knowledge of the local market.
WHAT WE OFFER
You will have access to a benefits package we believe truly works for our people and enhances our overall culture...
- Discounted hotel room rates for you and your friends & family
- Extra days holiday for your birthday
- Flexible working arrangements
- Free meals on duty saving you over £1000 per year
To learn more about our full benefits package, click here to watch our employee benefits video.
RBH Hospitality Management is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We accept and celebrate our team for who they are and welcome people of all races, disabilities, sex, gender identities and reassignment, sexual orientation, ages, pregnancy and maternity, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. We keep our recruitment process simple and consider applicants on their abilities alone to ensure a fair interview process. If at any point throughout our process you require reasonable adjustments, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.