Reporting to: Area General Manager
Responsible for: 4 Star Hotel in Dublin City Centre.
At O'Callaghan Collection, we have gone through a major transformation with all our hotels refurbished to a very high standard and whilst the pandemic meant we only operated from The Alex, we are now getting ready to re-open and have opportunities for experienced hotel professionals for the role of Director of Operations. If you dream of being a General Manager within 2 - 5 years, this is the perfect stepping stone to enable you to demonstrate your experience to date and to develop wider business skills that will prepare you for your future goal.
You will be the leader of the hotel, managing the heads of department on a daily basis and working closely with the Support office where the experts will support you in making the right decisions for your business. You will need to have some commercial awareness in order to anticipate operational challenges and be able to execute the hotels business plans. You will constantly monitor and evaluating the business to be constantly striving for sustainable efficiencies across the business whilst maintaining high standards and customer service.
What we are looking for :
- Articulate, clear thinker who can make strategy happen
- Experience of the 4 star and luxury hospitality market
- Good level of revenue and P&L experience and understanding
- Influences and gains buy in and commitment for ideas
- Inspiring leader/manager
- Goal and results orientated
- Strong mentoring and development skills
- Comprehensive industry knowledge
- Creativity and trend setter
What we can give you :
- The opportunity to run your own hotel within a great support network
- Development in the specialist areas of revenue, sales, marketing, finance and HR
- Free use of the fully equipped gym at The Mont
- Your Birthday off
- Enhanced holidays with service
- Refer a friend - €500 reward
- Discounted room stays - friends and family
- Discounted F & B when you are a guest in any of our hotels
- Tax saver for travel tickets
- Bike to work scheme and a safe place to leave your bike
- Pension scheme with matching Company contributions.
At O'Callaghan Collection we live by the following values -
PROUD - we're proud of our work and our uniquely styled hotels
CARING - we care about our customers and about each other
ACCOUNTABLE - we own our actions and think about their wider impact
DETERMINED - we're adaptable, resilient and love a challenge!
If this sounds like the right opportunity for your career development, get in touch today.