JOIN OUR FAMILY
At RBH we believe our people are our biggest assets and understand the value in putting them first. Our approach to diversity in the workplace, health & wellbeing, sustainability and individuality sets us apart from our competitors and is one of the reasons we are rated Top 30 Best Places to Work in Hospitality! We are passionate about the industry and always on the lookout for new talent to join us on our journey...
THE EXCITING OPPORTUNITY
We opened The Municipal Hotel Liverpool MGallery in May 2023 and have reset the clock within this historic building, bringing it back to life. We create memorable moments for all life enjoyers to experience unique stories from the past but also to write their own astonishing tales of the future. We boast 178 stunning bedrooms set in a remarkable and inspiring landmark of the city. Time is of essence and at the heart of The Municipal's story. Its iconic clock tower and bells giving the tempo to a timeless melody. Various restaurants, bars and a state of the art spa sanctuary including a pool, will offer everyone the place to have the time of their lives, reset the clock and embark upon their own magical journey
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF THE DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE AT THE MUNICIPAL HOTEL LIVERPOOL MGALLERY
What you'll be doing...
Reporting to the Sales Management team, the Digital Marketing Executive is responsible for supporting the commercial team strategy and wider hotel team with multiple projects and initiatives to showcase our hotel and its facilities. You will be responsible for the analysis of marketing data and generation of all content across communication platforms inclusive of PR, internal / external publications and social media. This position would suit an ambitious Marketing Executive who is eager to take their career to the next level and truly make their mark in a role that offers autonomy and ownership! Unleash your potential!
Other duties include;
- Getting creative and craft captivating HTML email campaigns to engage our wider audience.
- Managing CRM and data management for hotel marketing activities, while providing social media support including content generation, training, and auditing
- Spreading the word about our amazing offerings by supporting PR activity across the hotel.
- To update, lead and analyse all things digital - Including websites, SEO and digital advertising campaigns.
- Finding new ways to improve by diving into data and providing insightful analysis to optimize website performance.
- Showcasing your marketing skills by attending and presenting at relevant meetings and events.
- Ensuring we get the most bang for our buck by managing marketing activities within set budgets.
- To be the go-to person for design and print details.
REQUIREMENTS: DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
- We are interested in your qualities; whether you have gained relevant marketing experience or hold a marketing degree, show us your expertise.
- Positive vibes: bring your upbeat attitude, can-do mentality, and exceptional communication skills to the table.
- The ability to work across several projects simultaneously and excel at time management.
- Strong copywriting skills and an eye for detail is a must.
- Tech-savvy: experience using CMS platforms and websites will give you the extra edge.
- Collaboration is key: show us your skills in working with multiple diverse stakeholders.
- A solid understanding and passion for social media and trends.
- Unleash your creativity: we're looking for someone to generate innovative ideas.
WHAT WE OFFER
You will have access to a benefits package we believe truly works for our people and enhances our overall culture...
- Discounted hotel room rates for you and your friends & family
- Extra days' holiday for your birthday
- Flexible shifts and days
- Discounted car parking
- Central city location
- Happy Benefits
- Free meals on duty saving you over £1000 per year
- This role is Full Time, 5 days over 7.
To learn more about our full benefits package, click here to watch our employee benefits video.
RBH Hospitality Management is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We accept and celebrate our team for who they are and welcome people of all races, disabilities, sex, gender identities and reassignment, sexual orientation, ages, pregnancy and maternity, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. We keep our recruitment process simple and consider applicants on their abilities alone to ensure a fair interview process. If at any point throughout our process you require reasonable adjustments, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.