The role of Digital Marketing Executive
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a conscientious and detail-orientated marketer to join the Commercial Team. Reporting to the Campaign Manager, you will support them with the execution and delivery of marketing activity across the group with a focus on delivering the digital media strategy. Initially the role will be working from home in line with government guidelines, but as soon as restrictions allow, access to a Head Office in Edinburgh will be available.
This role is a varied position and responsibilities will include:
- Day to day assistance with the management of digital channels including:
- PPC campaigns - build, performance analysis and optimisation
- Paid social advertising - set up, optimisation, tracking and reporting
- Affiliates - launching, optimisation and reporting of campaigns
- Updating and managing online listings
- Assisting the wider marketing team - supporting on key projects and initiatives
- Working in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders including a digital marketing agency
- Tracking KPIs to assess performance and identify issues
- Marketing expertise including digital marketing knowledge
- Effective communicator both written and verbally
- Great organisational skills, the ability to multitask and work to tight deadlines
- Able to build credible relationships
- Strong analytical skills
- A marketing-based qualification would be desirable
- Experience of using digital advertising platforms would be valuable
- Experience in a marketing role
- An understanding of the digital marketing landscape
- A passion for digital
Why join Apex Hotels?
We genuinely care about our guests and each other and we show this through our family values of Trust, Passion, Friendliness and Teamwork. It's these family values that help us take our guest experiences to the next level, where we provide a personalised service to all our guests that they'll want to share.
With 10 four-star hotels throughout the UK, we like to think of our hotels as members of the family, each with their own personality and style. Although each of our hotels has its own character, whatever one our guests choose to stay at, they'll get a great night's sleep and a warm welcome. The key to it all is you, our employees.
We also offer great benefits which include:
- Contributions to a pension scheme
- Critical illness cover
- 29 days holiday
- Access to our state-of-the-art gym and pools
- Healthy meals to enjoy while you're working
- 50% discount in our restaurants
- Guest experience overnight stay and dinner for 2 after 3 months
- Spa discount
- Referral bonus when your friends or family join the team
- Discounted room rates
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Discounts with external companies only available to Apex team members
- Ongoing training and development
If you are interested, click apply. We look forward to hearing from you!