Deputy Lounge & Bar Manager Overview:
Responsible for assisting the Lounge & Bar Manager in overseeing the food & beverage operations within the Lounge, Bar, Terrace & Outdoor Pool (seasonal). To provide the highest quality of guest service in the Lounge and Bar with the aim at all times to exceed customer expectations, ensure total guest satisfaction, maximize repeat custom and maintain quality standards in line with Health & Safety requirements. This is an excellent opportunity to join the management team.
Deputy Lounge & Bar Manager Key Responsibilities:
- To provide the highest quality of guest service in relation to the Lounge & Bar Department with the aim to at all times exceed expectations and maintain our 4 red star status by aiming for a five red star standard.
- To be a pivotal and charismatic figurehead in the lounges carrying out the role of host along with other members of the senior management team.
- To manage the smooth and efficient organisation of the Lounge & Bar Department by ensuring all guests receive a prompt and efficient room, lounge and bar service which adheres to our hotel standard.
- To be an exceptional and professional ambassador for the hotel and the wider Elite group in all your business relationships at all times setting the highest standards of leadership, integrity and commitment.
At Elite Hotels we have a single minded and unwavering goal to make every visit to our hotels a positive experience that customers feel compelled to talk about.
Tylney Hall Hotel:
Tylney Hall Hotel is a beautiful 4 red Star Hotel with 113 bedrooms, set in the heart of 66 acres of glorious park & boasts the longest uninterrupted view in Hampshire. With a 2 rosette Restaurant we are committed to delivering hospitality to the highest standard. Our facilities include beauty treatment rooms & leisure facilities including both an indoor & an outdoor pool & banqueting facilities which are second to none.
Why work at Tylney Hall:
As an accredited Investor in People, we are dedicated to the development of our staff and offer a great range of benefits:
- Meals are provided by our talented kitchen team
- We have plenty of free parking
- We also have amazing recognition awards for exceptional customer service
- A share of the service charge
- Reduced price stays in all of our hotels
For full details of the benefits on offer please check our website: https://www.careersatelitehotels.co.uk/why-work-elite
If you feel that you can rise to this challenge, then please submit your application as soon as possible. We reserve the right to close the role early if sufficient applications are received.
*service charge is dependent on sales performance and not guaranteed