JOIN OUR FAMILY
At RBH we believe our people are our biggest assets and understand the value in putting them first. Our approach to diversity in the workplace, health & wellbeing, sustainability and individuality sets us apart from our competitors and is one of the reasons we are rated Top 30 Best Places to Work in Hospitality! We are passionate about the industry and always on the lookout for new talent to join us on our journey...
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A CONFERENCING AND EVENTS BARTENDER AT THE PRINCIPAL YORK
What you'll be doing...
Reporting to the Head of Conferencing and Events you will be responsible for the catering duties at buffets, events and our bars. To ensure exceptional service standards are delivered and always maintained in line with our guest expectation.
You can expect your working day to include the following.
- To be responsible for events spaces, keeping buffets fully stocked with fresh dishes and clearing away dirty plates and cutlery.
- To be responsible for the stocking and restocking of all events bars, before, during and after service.
- To be responsible for serving of drinks at our events bars, and be knowledgeable on our cocktail, beer, and wine menus.
- To be responsible for the cleanliness of all event bar areas within the events space.
- To be responsible for the cleanliness of all equipment used in the events areas.
- To have knowledge of all food menus and wine which is been served, to help with guest enquiries.
- To have a good knowledge of different food service techniques to serve all food correct and to the required standard.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties as deemed appropriate by Team Leaders/Managers.
- Comply with company code of conduct.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
We hire mostly on personality & potential but here are a few of our requirements...
To succeed in the role of Conferencing and Events Bartender, you will need the following qualities and skills.
- Experience of working a medium to large hotel, preferably within a Conferencing and Events and/or Bar Teams.
- Experience of working within a customer focused role.
- Able to work a variety of hours, including days, evenings and weekends.
WHAT WE OFFER
You will have access to a benefits package we believe truly works for our people and enhances our overall culture...
- Discounted hotel room rates for you and your friends & family
- Extra days holiday for your birthday
- Flexible working arrangements
- Free meals on duty saving you over £1000 per year
To learn more about our full benefits package, click here to watch our employee benefits video.
RBH Hospitality Management is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. If at any point throughout our process you require reasonable adjustments, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .