Conference and Banqueting Supervisor Overview:
Providing support to the Conference & Banqueting Manager, you will assist in the smooth and efficient running of events through meticulous planning, time management and engagement of manpower. You will be able to manage a team of staff - many of whom may be casual or part-time, giving clear direction and instruction. You will be happy speaking to customers and participate in the upselling of facilities or the touring of the hotel, promoting its appeal as a conference and events venue. You will be responsible for Health & Safety management and training as well as ensuring all events are run to budget and in an efficient and friendly manner.
During quiet periods you will provide assistance and cover across the F&B function, supporting the efficient running of the hotel.
Job Title Key Responsibilities:
- Possessing excellent organisational skills
- Management of staff and awareness of areas of responsibility: e.g. working with housekeeping, kitchen and waiting staff to ensure smooth running of events
- Induction and on the job training for new staff
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Have excellent customer service skills and the drive to deliver service excellence at all times
At Elite Hotels we have a single minded and unwavering goal to make every visit to our hotels a positive experience that customers feel compelled to talk about.