Conference & Banqueting Assistant Overview:
We are looking for a confident and hard working individual to join our busy Conference and Banqueting department. The service offered from this department includes all functions whether it be a business conference for the Directors of a global organisation employing 10,000 people, a wedding for 100, or an 80th Birthday party for 20. All of our guests are given the wow' factor and treated as VIP's! This role is 98% operational and hands on' in style!
Our Conference and Banqueting assistants need to communicate effectively within their department and they also need to liaise with all other departments on a two way basis ensuring that the service is seamless in the guests' eyes. Lastly, we encourage all of our employees at all levels to grow, be involved in the business, develop as an individual, and achieve their full potential.
Conference & Banqueting Assistant Key Attributes:
- To ensure all guests receive the highest level of service at all times and that guests receive a willing and courteous service, always promoting the hotel and its image.
- To ensure all meeting rooms and functions are set up as per function list and before the times stated. All rooms to be set to the highest standards.
- To ensure all coffee and tea breaks are served promptly at the agreed times.
- To present and serve food and beverages to the highest standards.
- To have a good knowledge of daily menus and available beverages
- To be knowledgeable of all hotel facilities and inform and sell these when asked by the customers.
At Elite Hotels we have a single minded and unwavering goal to make every visit to our hotels a positive experience that customers feel compelled to talk about.