Do you want to excite the world of Hospitality?
We bring together a portfolio of Hotel assets and brands under a common philosophy centered around delivering exceptional customer experiences, nurturing talent and smart investment to drive superior performance and growth.
What will I be doing?
As a Conference and Banquet Operations Supervisor, you are responsible for supervising Conference and Banqueting operations to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Conference and Banquet Operations Supervisor will also be required to delegate tasks in line with function sheets and assist with meeting departmental targets. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Supervise Weddings, Conference and Banqueting operations
- Communicate and delegate in line with daily function sheets
- Able to work in all areas of Conference and Banqueting including Bar, Restaurant, and Room Service
- Welcome guests in a polite and friendly manner
- Follow cash handling procedures
- Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensure cleanliness of work areas
- Plan, organise and control the daily operations
- Ensure compliance of brand standards
- Represent needs of the team
- Assist Food and Beverage with achieving financial targets
- Assist Conference and Banquet Manager with training and developing the team
- Assist with annual and mid-year appraisals with team members under your responsibility
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Comply with local licensing laws
- Be environmentally aware
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
What are we looking for?
A Conference and Banquet Operations Supervisor is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous Conference and Banquet experience
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own or in teams
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Experience in the hotel industry
- Experience in supervising and/or delegation
- Willingness to develop team members and self
What will it be like to work for Amaris Hospitality?
Amaris Hospitality operates branded hotels in key locations across the UK and Ireland. We offer our employees excellent opportunities to grow and develop within our portfolio along with the following benefits:
- Staff, Friends & Family discount within Amaris Portfolio of hotels and also within the International brand you would work within.
- Food & Beverage discount.
- Modern, stylish uniforms.
- Meals on duty.
- Social calendar of events.
- Learning & Development for all levels.