Do you aspire to be a great chef?
Work with us and discover our scenic settings, the abundance of wildlife, the outdoor adventures and the spectacular local produce.
Our newly renovated 4-star Isle of Mull Hotel has 75 redeveloped luxury bedrooms, an AA Rosette Restaurant and a new Sea Deck Bar and Balcony Lounge with stunning views over Craignure Bay.
Our AA Rosette Restaurant Òran na Mara, Gaelic for 'Song of the Sea' is inspired by the array of fresh seafood from the waters around Mull. Our menu showcases the abundance of local produce found on and around the island.
Who are we looking for?
You're passionate about food preparation and presentation, able to work in a fast-paced environment, with exceptional attention to detail and determination to learn and succeed.
What will you be doing?
Working in a AA Rosette kitchen that serves breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner.
As a commis chef you will be learning to become a great chef, doing food preparation and cooking under the supervision of a chef de partie, whilst maintaining high standards of hygiene.
What we offer
- Staff uniform
- Staff Meals
- Live in accommodation, if required
- Highly competitive salary
- Permanent Employment
- Flexible working pattern over 7 days
- 100% tips shared amongst the team, through employee Fair Fund.
- Discounted rates across our group of hotels in the restaurants, spas and accommodation.
- Free use of our hotel swimming pool (a 17-metre sea view swimming pool)
- Seaviews from your place of work
- An island full of adventure, wildlife, beaches, stunning walks and scenic drives, as well as an abundance of local produce.
- Walking distance to the Craignure ferry to mainland, as well as a reliable bus service to be able to explore the island without a car.
- Employment opportunities for partners within the hotel
Our hotels in Scotland share the spirit of Scotland through authentic hospitality. Crerar Hotels are true to what Scotland is all about. Adventurous. Generous. Honest. Welcoming. From the wild and inspiring landscapes outside to the comfort within, we give our guests a taste of authenticity. It's who we are and we have been proudly welcoming guests with exceptional service since 1902.