Do you love to prepare excellent dishes with local, seasonal ingredients?
Are you friendly, professional and focused? Above all, are you passionate about local, seasonal food? If so, you'll be a great fit in our kitchen team.
If you like the idea of signing up to an exciting journey, where you'll be working as part of a team, to lift our food offering to two rosette standard, learning and developing along the way, then we are keen to hear from you.
With the lifting of lockdown in sight, this is a positive time for us with great plans for investment and development, so it couldn't be a better time to join.
If you're truly committed to the hospitality industry and want to create amazing and memorable culinary experiences for guests, then you are exactly what we're looking for.
We are starting the recruitment process now in preparation for reopening in line with the Government's lifting of restrictions.
We want to reward hard work, reliability, integrity, commitment, and a can-do attitude by offering competitive salaries, training and development, career progression and good working and living conditions.
You will be required to:
- Assist in the food preparation process
- Cook and prepare elements of high-quality dishes
- Prepare vegetables, meats and fish
- Assist other chefs
- Help with deliveries and restocking
- Assist with stock rotation, cleaning stations
- Contribute to maintaining kitchen and food safety standards
You will need:
- Level 1 and 2 Food Safety Awards
- Minimum 6 months relevant experience
- Awareness of manual handling techniques
- Experience of kitchen equipment
- Experience of dangerous equipment such as knives
- Competent level of English spoken and written
What we offer in return:
- Staff uniform
- Flexible working pattern over 7 days
- Competitive hourly rate
- Staff accommodation and meals
- Use of the leisure club
Ask about our roles for partners in housekeeping, the kitchen, bar or restaurant.