As the Cluster Sales Manager you will develop and implement strategies to ensure corporate and leisure revenue and room night sales goals for your properties are achieved, tactical plans are created and implemented, and results are monitored and achieved. The properties you will be responsible for are Holiday Inn Express Manchester, Heeton Concept Liverpool, and Hampton by Hilton in Leeds.
- Manage daily sales activities, plan, and assign work to property teams to support the initiatives.
- Proactively build relationships with local corporates through face-to-face meetings, networking events and visits
- Drive a great working environment with the hotel teams - connect departments to create sense of one team.
- Develop and maintain great working relationships with key clients and outside contacts to increase revenue.
- Hit all personal sales goals and maximise profitability.
- Help prepare the departmental budget and financial plans including the hotel marketing plan.
- Create and implement sales plans that drive measurable incremental occupancy, increase average rates, increase volume and food and beverage sales.
- Produce monthly reports and sales forecasts to analyse current/potential market and sales trends, coordinate activities to increase revenue and market share and monitor performance to ensure actual sales meet or exceed established revenue plan.
- Review monthly reports and sales forecasts to analyse current/potential market and sales trends, coordinate activities to increase revenue and market share and monitor performance to ensure actual sales meet or exceed established revenue plan.
- Create and develop special events and sales blitzes to showcase the hotel to potential clients. Attend trade shows and major market events locally and nationally to promote new business and increase sales and marketing opportunities for the properties.
- Provide guests with information (example: loyalty programmes, area attractions, restaurants, facility information) to enhance guest experience.
- Schedule conventions and/or business group activities at the properties and coordinate with other property teams to facilitate services agreed upon by the sales office and prospective clients.
- Communicate to appropriate departments all pertinent information requirements and special needs for arriving VIP's, large groups, and other key guests.
- Lead marketing efforts to up sell guests on hotel services, offerings, and amenities.
- Work closely with both General Managers, Head Office team, and representatives of local community groups within the cities to ensure constant high-profile exposure for both properties.
- Identify improvements to marketing activities and overall hotel sales performance and work with other departments.
Why work for us
- Excellent salary and bonus scheme
- Heeton is an expanding company which offer excellent career opportunities
- Private Medical and Dental cover
You must have recent Hotel Sales knowledge to apply for this role.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process