Here at Jurys Inn & Leonardo Hotels we have an absolutely fantastic opportunity for a Meeting & Events Executive to come and join our wonderful team.
As a Meeting & Events Executive you will you will be tasked with professionally dealing with a variety of pro-active and reactive sales enquiries, in order to generate Meetings & Events Revenue into the hotels. You will be able to demonstrate first class customer service skills, have the ability to adapt and multi- task whilst having that keen eye for detail. Your key responsibility is to ensure that all enquiries are answered and once contracted co-ordianted to ensure that we gain maximum market share from all customers and gain their loyalty.
- Process all incoming Meeting & Events enquires ensuring they are dealt with and processed in line with individual agent and company time frames.
- Ensure Jurys Inn/Leonardo Test call criteria is followed when taking enquires via telephone; a minimum of one test call per month is made to the office and a minimum score of 85% is acceptable/required.
- Produce proposals for all enquires ensuring there is sufficient detail which is in line with the spec of each event.
- Increase conversion of enquiries by developing client relationships and maximizing sales leads
- Use the provided demand calendar and pricing structure when quoting for all enquires.
- Liaise with M&E Office Manager and Pro Active sales on all high value enquiries.
- Arrange and conduct site inspections ensuring the inspections are fulfilled professionally, efficiently and effectively and mirror the requirements of the visiting client
- Produce, issue and chase the return of contracts for events.
- Work with M&E Office Manager to ensure revenue targets are achieved.
- Ensure Sales & Catering/Opera/Delphi are updated with accurate and relevant information ensuring all revenue is loaded in line with event contract and final detail requirements.
- Arrange and conduct final details meeting/calls with organiser prior to event. Ensuring they are fulfilled professionally, efficiently and effectively and mirror the requirements of the visiting client
- Produce function sheets for all events ensuring all necessary detail is noted
- Ensure all rooming list details and requirements are gathered and handed across to Groups Co-ordinator
- Arrange post event debrief for all clients on the last day of their event, ensuring debrief contains discussion regarding future requirements/rebook and completion of venue verdict feedback form which will be issued by email post event.
- Identify new sales leads, chase and secure the lead with the guidance of the Sales Manager.
- Knowledge of competitor set facilities and offering to be up to date at all times.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Customer Focus-a commitment to customer focus.
- Self-Management- ability to prioritize and complete tasks in order to delivered desired outcomes within allocated time frame.
- Goal achievement- overall ability to set, pursue and attain achievable goals
- Ability to identify actions required to complete tasks.
- Results orientated
- Sales focused
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
Why come and work for us - to receive practical training, development and progression within a dynamic and rapidly expanding company. If you want a career in Hospitality then look no further, we have great programs to support your development towards a long and successful career.
Some of the great benefits of working for us include:
- Earn thousands by referring a friend to work with us
- Stay at one of our Jurys Inn or Leonardo Hotels UK for a hugely discounted rate and get a reduced rate for friends and family if they want to stay too
- Company Pension Scheme, Life assurance & Wellbeing support
- 28 days holiday entitlement including bank holidays, increasing with service to a maximum of 33 days (we even offer Wedding Leave too)
- The opportunity to work for a well-respected brand where people development is at the heart of our culture
- An array of learning courses in which you can attend - the sky is the limit with your development with us, we nourish your skills and talents to develop leaders of the future
- Happy Rewards - earn performance based points and use them towards that desired product you've been meaning to buy or hey even that well deserved day off!!
- Employee of the month earning you a little bonus and fame for that entire month.
- Flexible working hours- shift working is what we do but not split shifts - we want you to have a work-life balance too
- Uniform & Meals on duty
- Monthly / Quarterly engagement activities - we like to have fun while working hard
- Annual Charity Event Day- we help and support our communities
- Lots of locations in the UK and Ireland which mean that if you want to develop or just fancy a change of scenery, we can help you to move and provide relocation support