We have a fantastic opportunity to join our team in London as a Cluster Maintenance Manager overseeing 3 properties - Doubletree by Hilton London Kensington, Heeton Concept Kensington and Heeton Concept Hotel Luma Hammersmith.
Keeping our hotels running smoothly is vital to our guest's experience - as the Cluster Maintenance Manager, you will keep everything looking sharp and running like clockwork. From simple repairs to forward-thinking for the next day. With naturally high standards to support our own, you will approach every task with devotion and pride. You will ensure the highest quality of product both external and internal with key emphasis on standards, Health & Safety, sustainability and cost control and will also direct and develop your team to support you in these areas.
- Manage the maintenance function and team of each property.
- Repair or replace items around the hotel and refurbish items in guest rooms. By keeping on top of these tasks, you will keep our hotels looking great and working well.
- Organise supplies and make sure equipment is ready for the next day
- Live up to high safety standards - follow guidelines and tell the GMs about any incidents, dangerous conditions or unsafe equipment.
- Always keep an eye out for improvements - follow the preventative maintenance calendar and keep everything working and efficient at all times
- Completing statutory health and Safety maintenance checks ensuring compliance paperwork is up to date and in good order
- Liaising with contractors to ensure competitive quotes and available to liaise with them whilst they are on site
- Planning daily and weekly tasks for Maintenance Assistants in the hotels.
- Give support and provide technical guidance to Maintenance Assistants and other hotel staff.
- Managing the work of on-site Maintenance Assistants
- Ensuring that facilities, such as water and heating and lifts, are well-maintained
- Keep your GM or Duty Manager in the loop and tell them about any low-running supplies
- To be available for any emergencies and preserve the building and its systems during the emergency. Ensure all guests and colleagues are safe during emergencies
- To plan and implement maintenance projects in both properties
- To support and share best practice with other Maintenance personnel within the group
What we need from you
- Experience - you'll have at least five years of maintenance or repair work within a hospitality environment
- Vocational training, preferably plumbing and electrics
- You need to be proficient in Microsoft Office and maintenance reporting systems
- On top of building equipment and hand tools, you'll have a working knowledge of basic plumbing, electrics and preventative maintenance procedures Fitness - you'll be on your feet most of the day, and will need to bend and kneel a lot
- Organisation, time management, delegation, prioritising and the ability to handle a complex, varied workload.
- Must speak and write in fluent English.
- Multisite experience would be advantageous
Why you should apply
- Fantastic career potential with one of the UK's fastest-growing hotel operators
- Employee staff rates across our properties
- Complimentary overnight stays in our properties
- Retention bonus on completion of 6-month service
- Service-based annual leave (increasing up to a maximum of 5 extra days)