We Welcome Happy #happyistheplacetobe
Jurys Inns & Leonardo Hotels, we are recruiting for a Cluster Account Manager to join our great team in the Finance Department. We are looking for an enthusiastic, genuine and friendly person who really enjoys working in hotels.
As a Cluster Account Manager:
We want you to be part of a great and diverse team working together to provide great hospitality and accuracy to our guests and hotel in the accounts team.
What we want you to -
- Be self-motivated as you will be working mainly alone as part of a dispersed team
- Previous experience in a similar role, preferably multi-site.
- Experience in a hotel is essential as we will need proven competence in the use of accounting and PMS systems. We use SAP, Opera and Micros/Simphony
- Well organised - achieving deadlines for tasks and meeting targets
- Have good communication skills - to your colleagues in the hotel and within your cluster team.
- Be trustworthy and security conscious, you will have access to cash and guest and company financial details.
- Detail orientated - you will be completing repetitive, structured tasks which must be correct.
The job -
- Assist the Cluster Financial Controller in ensuring that profitability is optimized within the business
- To produce monthly P&L reports, completion of month end reporting and timely and accurate forecast submissions.
- To ensure effective and timely communication of business performance and opportunities to all levels of management within the organization`s processes and timelines.
- To assist with the preparation of the monthly balance sheet reconciliations held at property level.
- To assist in the preparation of forecasts and budgets in conjunction with the Cluster FC of each cluster property.
- To communicate & report to the various cluster departments regarding accounting and performance issues.
- Participation in the development & achievement of the business objectives of the group finance team, including cluster team training
- To manage the finance team, within the cluster hub and satellite properties, in the delivery of the finance function, serving internal and external customers in the absence of the Cluster Financial Controller. Strong leadership and people development skills also required as we would like to train and develop our whole finance team.
A full job description can be provided on request.
Why come and work for us - to receive practical training, development and progression within a dynamic and rapidly expanding company. If you want a career in Hospitality then look no further, we have great programs to support your development towards a long and successful career.
Some of the great benefits of working for us include:
- The opportunity to work for a well-respected brand where people development is at the heart of our culture.
- Leo Points - we reward your performance with points, and what does points make .PRIZES. Whether its love to shop vouchers or that well deserved day off, you choose!
- Stay at one of our Jurys Inn or Leonardo Hotels UK for a hugely discounted rate and get a reduced rate for friends and family if they want to stay too.
- Employee of the month earning you a little bonus and fame for that entire month.
- An array of learning courses in which you can attend - the sky is the limit with your development with us, we nourish your skills and talents to develop leaders of the future.
- Earn yourself thousands by referring a friend to work with us.
- Meals on duty.
- We have many locations in the UK and Ireland which means if you want to develop or just fancy a change of scenery, we can help you to move.
- Company Pension Scheme, Life assurance & Wellbeing support.
- We help and support our local communities with lots of Charity Events throughout the year.