Do you enjoy being part of a team and thrive as a key part of a busy operation?
We're looking for enthusiastic individuals to be Public Area Cleaner and a part of our dynamic Facilities Team.
Your day to day;
- Cleaning all of the public areas of the hotel including reception, corridors, bar, restaurant and toilets.
- Implementing our high standards of cleanliness and presentation ensuring all areas are sparklingly clean
- Reporting maintenance defects so they can be resolved quickly
- Organising and storing supplies safely to comply with company standards
Who are we looking for?
You will be self-motivated and be able to work on your own initiative.
Demonstrating a good work ethic and a commitment to achieving team goals as well as an ability to work under pressure and time constraints.
As a Cleaner, you should have a good working attitude and enjoy the buzz of working in a busy hospitality environment.
No previous qualifications necessary.
In return, we are offering a rewarding role with scope for career progression along with;
- A competitive salary, negotiable dependent on experience
- Wagestream - the ability to access up to 40% of your wages as you earn them each week
- 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 days after 5 years)
- Health cash plan
- Generous employee discounts
- Life assurance
- Bespoke training programmes accessible to all
- An engaging & supportive work environment