At Jurys Inn Watford we are looking for some fabulous Chefs to join our team! At every hotel, our friendly teams turn fresh ingredients into fabulous fare. Join us and you'll not only be valued, but will have the empowerment to take on a range of tasks. As well as support on tap, you'll get big helpings of skills development: whatever level you're at, we'll help you learn and progress.
At Jurys Inn Watford, we are recruiting for:
- Chef de Partie
- Breakfast Chef
- Demi Chef de Partie
- Commis Chef
Experience would be great - but this is all about potential: if you're hard-working and helpful, there could be a place for you in our team. Here, you'll learn from the best and build your skills in a professional setting where consistent high standards are non-negotiable. And to help you advance, you can take a Level 2 Food Production Apprenticeship and join our Chefs' Programme.
Why come and work for us?
To receive practical training, development and progression within a dynamic and rapidly expanding company. If you want a career in Hospitality then look no further, we have great programs to support your development towards a long and successful career.
Some of the great benefits of working for us include:
- Earn thousands by referring a friend to work with us
- Stay at one of our Jurys Inn or Leonardo Hotels UK for a hugely discounted rate and get a reduced rate for friends and family if they want to stay too
- Company Pension Scheme, Life assurance & Wellbeing support
- 28 days holiday entitlement including bank holidays, increasing with service to a maximum of 33 days (we even offer Wedding Leave too)
- An array of learning courses in which you can attend - the sky is the limit with your development with us, we nourish your skills and talents to develop leaders of the future
- Happy Rewards - earn performance based points and use them towards that desired product you've been meaning to buy or hey even that well deserved day off!!
- Employee of the month earning you a little bonus and fame for that entire month
- Flexible working hours- shift working is what we do but not split shifts - we want you to have a work-life balance too
- Uniform & Meals on duty
- Monthly / Quarterly engagement activities - we like to have fun while working hard
- Annual Charity Event Day- we help and support our communities
- Lots of locations in the UK and Ireland which mean that if you want to develop or just fancy a change of scenery, we can help you to move and provide relocation support