Chef de Rang
- Job Reference: 00002965-1
- Date Posted: 1 September 2021
- Recruiter: The Glenturret Distillery
- Location: Crieff. Perthshire
- Salary: On Application
- Bonus/Benefits: £19,300
- Sector: Chefs - All Levels, Contract Catering, Temp, Interim & Seasonal, Restaurant
- Job Type: Permanent
We are looking for an experienced Chef de Rang to join our new and exciting team at The Glenturret Distillery. Someone dedicated to fine dining - with Michelin Star experience - who will be able to run a section and be in control of the intimate ambience and managing and maintaining this to the highest levels and detail.
The front of house will work closely with chef Mark Donald and his kitchen team. Their use of the best ingredients, sublime flavour combinations and outstanding technical skills will be matched in the front of house operation, through the wine, whisky, and cocktail lists.
The restaurant itself is a beautiful, uniquely designed space with bespoke Lalique tableware and stemware.
As Chef de Rang your duties will include:
• Supporting the Head Waiter within the restaurant efficiently and professionally
• Awareness of the menu and preparation of dishes
• Completing the set-up of the restaurant
• Building a rapport with regular guests
• Maintaining the standards set for service by the Restaurant Manager.
What is on offer for our new Chef de Rang:
• Dedicated training from our managerial team
• Fantastic development and career prospects
• A competitive salary
• Excellent Benefits
• January closure
• 30+ days a year holiday
• uniform provided and laundered.
• Fair Tronc System
If you are interested in working within a high end setting and think you have the skills to join our team then we would love to hear from you.
Please send your CV and cover letter to: