Would you like to work for a company that gives you:
- £500 for any new permanent team member who makes the right decision to join our team-T&C's apply
- £250, up to £1000 cash incentives when referring a friend to come and join our team - T&C's apply
- Long service recognition Cash bonus and free overnight hotel stays for services from 2 years and up.
Rewards your hard work by offering you the below team benefits when you join us:
- Perk Box - monthly freebees, Highstreet brand street discounts, free monthly movies
- Meals provided whilst on shift
- Sales incentives and initiative rewards
- Discounted / Free use of leisure facilities - Hotel specific
- Free Car Parking - Hotel specific
- Stays in our hotels at discounted prices or
- Even free stays in our hotels as one of our rewards & recognition incentives,
- Opportunities for your personal development within the Hotel Group Brand Portfolio
- Fully funded apprenticeships - T&C's apply
- Annual Holidays entitlements inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Opportunity to buy additional holiday entitlements
- Pension enrolment
Does the below sound like you?
- Passionate and willingness to learn
- Positive attitude and someone who makes our guests smile
- Genuinely friendly and caring
- Enjoys working as part of a team
- Ambitious and hard working
- Excellent standards
- Good organisational / time management skills.
- Resilient, creativity, able multitask and can work under pressure
- Good command of English language to enable communication with the kitchen team.
- Ability to work morning, afternoon/evening, and weekends
- Passion for food and able to deliver exceptional customer experiences all the time
- Is the Chef de-Partie role for you for you, do you have you the skill set and experience to take on this role? then what's stopping you???
Amaris Hospitality are recruiting for an Chef de- Partie
We offer our employees excellent opportunities to grow and develop within the Amaris Hospitality Group Brand Portfolio, we pride ourselves on ensuring that our staff are rewarded and recognised for their hard work, commitments, and long service.
Amaris Hospitality operates branded hotels in key locations across the UK and Ireland. We will nurture talent and smart investment to drive superior performance and growth.
- Chef de-Partie will contribute to the production of food items in accordance with instructions from the Sous Chef and/or the Head Chef.
- Be knowledgeable of the day's business, i.e., know what reservations are booked into the Food & Beverage outlets, be aware of outside events that will impact directly on business, etc.
- Be familiar with the menu and with any specials of the day.
- Ensure all dishes are prepared in a timely fashion.
- Ensure all dishes leaving the kitchen/buffet are prepared to the approved standard of presentation.
- Avoid unnecessary wastage, to observe proper portion planning and control and to act in a cost effective, responsible manner.
- Ensure excellent food hygiene practice is observed in the entire food chain from storage through to preparation and service.
- Ensure HACCP compliance within the kitchen and all Food & Beverage outlets.
- Comply with all Health and Safety guidelines and report any issues as appropriate.
- Energy and cost awareness to deliver savings where possible.
- Ensure the kitchen equipment is in working order; report any maintenance issues to Head Chef.
- Following company control procedures in accordance with the company Internal audit requirements
- Assist in the training and development of junior members of the kitchen team to and the supervision of the kitchen