Chef de Partie
- Job Reference: 00004908-1
- Date Posted: 12 January 2022
- Recruiter: The Glenturret Distillery
- Location: Crieff, Perthshire.
- Salary: On Application
- Bonus/Benefits: 25,000
- Sector: Chefs - All Levels, Contract Catering, Temp, Interim & Seasonal, Restaurant
- Job Type: Permanent
Chef de Partie.
Salary: £25,000 per annum plus Gratuities and Excellent Benefits
Location: The Glenturret Lalique Restaurant - Crieff
Lalique Restaurant is offering a fantastic opportunity to join our team as Chef de Partie. If you have a passion for food, love being part of a motivated team and thrive in a busy environment, we would like to hear from you.
This is a chance to work closely with and be inspired by Mark Donald, Executive Chef at The Lalique Restaurant located at The Glenturret Distillery.
Are you someone with who is ambitious, has a positive and approachable manner, enjoys the fast pace of working in a busy kitchen whilst consistently learning and developing within your role?
We are looking for someone who is already an accomplished Chef de Partie with a huge passion for preparing, cooking and presenting high quality dishes within your speciality section. You would be expected to have an elevated level of diligence and the ability to work without close supervision.
What is on offer for you!
* Dedicated training
*Fantastic development and career prospects
* Fair tronc system
* Uniform provided and laundered.
* 37 days holiday per year
* Double match workplace pension scheme
* Death in service assurance
* 30% discount within the Lalique Boutique
* 50% food discount within our fine dining Lalique Restaurant and Café
* 25% discount within the Glenturret shop including wine
* Performance Bonus
*£270 Glenturret Gift card once completed probationary period
* Onsite Parking
* Staff Accommodation
* Guaranteed Winter Holidays over the festive period due to closure of the Restaurant and Kitchen in January for 3 weeks to provide our employees with a well-earned break.
If you are interested in this role please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the link below.