At Cairn Group we're ambitious. With a varied and extensive UK portfolio of hotels, bars and restaurants in our portfolio, we're focused on continual growth and are in it for the long haul. We are a family owned business with family values at our core, with a growing team and sites UK wide.
About the role...
Born as an exciting pop up concept, the Fable kitchen has now found it's permanent home at 97 & Social on Jesmond's bustling Osborne Road.
Taking Inspiration from the Californian street food scene the menu is based around fresh and healthy tacos, burritos, rice bowls and burgers, all with the fables unique twists and passion for fresh ingredients.
We operate a small, tight knit and super professional kitchen with high standards expected always. Candidates must understand the brigade structure, have uncompromising standards and a desire to push forward on a daily basis.
If you're ready to take your career to the next level, working in an positive environment with excellent training and development opportunities, then The Fable could be the perfect next chapter in your story.
- You will have experience in a similar role and a passion for food. Creative, innovative, and a willingness to learn and develop
- Ability to remain calm under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong communication skills through a variety of means
- Flexible and adaptable, with the ability to stay calm under pressure, adapting your approach to complete routine and non-routine tasks
- Exceptional organisation and planning skills. High attention to detail and accuracy - great at managing one's own time and the time of the team
- Drive & self-motivated. Good knowledge of kitchen related legislative requirements/audits