Do you love to prepare excellent dishes with local, seasonal ingredients?
Are you friendly, professional and focused? Above all, are you passionate about local, seasonal food? If so, you'll be a great fit in our kitchen team.
As chef de partie, you'll prepare and plate a range of dishes while supervising junior staff to ensure standards are maintained. You'll manage day-to-day needs in a busy environment, including shift briefings, stock control and monitoring costs and wastage. Working with senior chefs, you'll also ensure legal compliance. You'll need to have an Intermediate Food Hygiene level qualification (REHIS or similar) and an understanding of HACCP and City and Guilds 706/1 and 706/2. An excellent standard of written and spoken English is also required.
What we offer
- Salary up to £25k
- 100% service charge, up to approx £2000 per year
- Attractive staff uniform
- Flexible working pattern
- Training and development opportunities including SVQ's and professional qualifications
- Staff meals
- Free staff transport (Glencoe and Isle of Mull)
- Discounted rates across our group of hotels for accommodation and food & beverage for you and your friends & family
- Personal membership to Perkbox offering a range of offers and discounts
- Long Service Recognition
- Pet Bereavement Day
- Contribution towards driving lessons
- Charitable fund raising matched up to £250
- Paid day off on your birthday each year
Ask about our roles for partners in housekeeping, the kitchen, bar or restaurant.