At Holiday Inn Brentford Lock we are looking for exceptional people to provide outstanding service to our guests and who put our people at the heart of everything we do.
The Holiday Inn Brentford Lock nestled overlooking the scenic waterways of the Grand Union Canal. This four-star hotel is located in west London and has been created for comfort and style and offers a warm and welcoming service to all guests. The hotel has 6 modern meeting rooms and 133 en-suite bedrooms; it is the first in Europe to have a revolutionary open lobby concept. With good transport links, the hotel can be easily accessed by public transport. Brentford train station is about 10 minutes' walk to the hotel. Our employees have been playing a tremendous part in the hotel and our team success, from our employee engagement being above 89%.
We are currently looking for a motivated, professional individual with personality and passion to join our winning team.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a full time enthusiastic, passionate and eager Chef de Partie to join an amazing team, reporting to the Head Chef. You will be required to work shift patterns of morning and afternoon. The successfully recruited Chef de Partie will have excellent interpersonal skills and would be able to exercise your flair, creativity and passion for good food.
As Chef de Partie you must be self-motivated and be personable in the way you deal with people, who believe in delivering the best possible standards in guest service. You must be able to execute all dishes as per menu specs. The role requires bags of stamina and you will enjoy the fast pace of working in the kitchen. You will be very organised and able to seamlessly coordinate your station.
Your key areas of responsibility will include:
- Provide assistance to the Head Chef and other Chefs to help ensure the smooth running of the food service operations.
- Create high-quality food and meet guest expectations and maintain company standards.
- Assist in the running of a designated section in the kitchen
- Ensure consistency of all produce is in line with chef's specification and standards
- Assist in each department - restaurant/C&B and wedding functions
- Assist in daily food prep and service
- Participate in guest activities that promote the hotel product and its services.
The ideal candidate is an individual who cares about providing excellent service to our guests and who can use their intuition and creativity to deliver a wondrous experience for everyone. It is a fantastic opportunity for an amicable professional who likes to be helpful. You will be able to maintain a positive and calm outlook regardless of what challenges the shift might bring, and able to make the right decision. Experience within a similar environment is preferable.
If you are a Demi Chef de Partie and looking for a new career move, then please send your CV today.
What's In It For You?
People love to work with Redefine BDL Hotels because
- We focus on health, wellbeing and our communities
- Our people are truly engaged at work
- There's open, clear communication from the top
- We've got great career development opportunities
- There's a culture of transformation and innovation
We will give you a competitive salary and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career. You will receive a benefits package that includes;
- Everyday discounts from high street retailers
- Opportunities to be involved in charity and community events
- Career opportunities, training and help with course fees
- Discounted hotel room rates for you AND your friends and family that will make you really popular!
- Incentive programmes
- Flexible working arrangements because we know your life comes first
- Free meals on duty
- Healthcare plans and Insurance plans (just in case)
The Bigger Picture
With a real focus on performance, people, quality, profit and communities at Redefine|BDL we transform hotels.
Redefine|BDL Hotels is an independent hotel management company, working in partnership with six of the most prestigious hotel brands including IHG, Hilton, Starwood, Accor, Marriot and Wyndham. At Redefine|BDL we stand out from our peers, transforming hotels to perform exceptionally.