If you're a Chef looking to develop your career and determined to create an environment you can feel truly proud of, there's never been a better time to join us.
A key player in the day-to-day running of the kitchen, your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the very best standards of food preparation and presentation
- Maintaining the highest standards of hygiene and safety
- Staying abreast of kitchen admin
- Ensuring all kitchen equipment is well-maintained
- Supporting the management of the team
- Following Company standards for food preparation and that mouth- watering presentation!
You will have worked in a similar role for a minimum of 1 year and be looking for your next challenge. You should have a high level of attention to detail and a passion for food.
Pay €14 per hour.
At O'Callaghan Collection, we have a team that cares about our customers and about each other, that show determination to always do their best, take accountability for their actions and take pride in their work and in the hotels.
We offer the following benefits in addition to pay that is competitive.
- Free use of the fully equipped gym at The Mont
- Your Birthday off
- Enhanced holidays with service
- Rewards programme
- Refer a friend - €500 reward
- Discounted room stays - friends and family
- Discounted F & B when you are a guest in any of our hotels
- The opportunity to progress - 4 Hotels in Dublin city and a Hotel in Gibraltar
- Tax saver for travel tickets
- Bike to work scheme and a safe place to leave your bike.
If you believe you have what it takes, apply today.
Make this the place to stay. For you and our guests.