As a Chef de Partie, you'll work with the Head Chef to develop the menu that will provide delicious and memorable dining experiences. A valued member of the kitchen team who put guest experience at the heart of everything they do. There's plenty of hard work involved, as you'll already know, but we'll make sure you're well rewarded for your efforts.
You'll be involved in every aspect of the kitchen operation with the preparation of mouth-watering dishes and for making sure that our food delights customers the moment it's placed in front of them. You will be managing the team, ensuring that they take accountability for every aspect of their role. We take an all-hands-on-deck approach to kitchen work, which makes for a busy environment, but one where we work as a great team, making tasty food!
A key player in the day-to-day running of the kitchen, your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the very best standards of food preparation and presentation
- Having a passion for producing quality dishes and have a real passion for food
- Maintaining the highest standards of hygiene and safety
- Ensuring all kitchen equipment is well-maintained
- Following Company standards for food preparation and that mouth- watering presentation!
We offer the following benefits in addition to a competitive salary:
- Free use of the fully equipped gym at The Mont
- Your Birthday off
- Enhanced holidays with service
- Rewards programme
- Refer a friend - €500 reward
- Discounted room stays - friends and family
- Discounted F & B when you are a guest in any of our hotels
- The opportunity to progress - 4 Hotels in Dublin city and a Hotel in Gibraltar
- Tax saver for travel tickets
- Bike to work scheme and a safe place to leave your bike.
Help us make this the best place to stay. For you and our guests.