JOIN OUR FAMILY
At RBH we believe our people are our biggest assets and understand the value in putting them first. Our approach to diversity in the workplace, health & wellbeing, sustainability and individuality sets us apart from our competitors and is one of the reasons we are rated Top 30 Best Places to Work in Hospitality! We are passionate about the industry and always on the look out for new talent to join us on our journey...
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A CHEF DE PARTIE
The position of Chef De Partie has become available at DoubleTree by Hilton Edinburgh City Centre. Reporting into the Executive Head Chef, we are looking for a Chef De Partie to be an integral part of our Kitchen Brigade. You will be responsibile for delivering exceptional food across all of our food and beverage outlets; whilst ensuring consistency of standards at all times.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
We hire mostly on personality & potential but here are a few of our requirements! The successful candidate will:
- Be a team player who thrives in the hustle and bustle of a busy kitchen enviroment.
- Be a real 'foodie' who is passionate about exceptional food, current food trends in the industry and is willing to learn.
- The ability to manage various sections of the kitchen, whilst ensuring health and standards are met.
- Previous experience in a similar role would be beneficial, but not essential.
WHAT WE OFFER
You will have access to a benefits package we believe truly works for our people and enhances our overall culture...
- Discounted hotel room rates for you and your friends & family
- Extra days holiday for your birthday
- Flexible working arrangements
- Free meals on duty saving you over £1000 per year
To learn more about our full benefits package, click here to watch our employee benefits video.
RBH Hospitality Management is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We accept and celebrate our team for who they are and welcome people of all races, disabilities, sex, gender identities and reassignment, sexual orientation, ages, pregnancy and maternity, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. We keep our recruitment process simple and consider applicants on their abilities alone to ensure a fair interview process. If at any point throughout our process you require reasonable adjustments, please contact email@example.com.