Chef de Partie
At Crowne Plaza Docklands we are looking for exceptional people to provide outstanding service to our guests and who put our people at the heart of everything we do.
Crowne Plaza London Docklands offers 210 bedrooms and 4-star accommodation in one of London's fastest growing districts and the heart of the 2012 iconic sporting victories, with 8 modern meeting rooms. We are just minutes from key event locations such as the ExCeL Exhibition Centre, The O2 Arena and Stratford City. The hotel accommodation offers a perfect place to stay in London, making us the number one choice for a London City Airport hotel connection.
With good transport links, the hotel can be easily accessed by public transport. Royal Victoria train station is about 2 minutes' walk to the hotel. Our employees have been playing a tremendous part in the hotel and our team success, from our employee engagement being above 89%.
The Docklands Suite is the largest of the meeting rooms and also has the facility to be partitioned into East and West Docklands giving you flexibility and the option to use one room for two purposes. The room also has a civil ceremony license and with the stunning backdrop over the Royal Victoria Dock, we were awarded in 2018 with a Gold accreditation for overall satisfaction by BDRC, ranking us in the top 4 within our portfolio.
We are currently looking for a motivated, professional individual with personality and passion to join our winning team.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a full time enthusiastic, passionate and eager Chef de Partie to join an amazing team, reporting to the Head Chef. You will be required to work shift patterns of morning and afternoon. The successfully recruited Chef de Partie will have excellent interpersonal skills and would be able to exercise your flair, creativity and passion for good food.
As Chef de Partie you must be self-motivated and be personable in the way you deal with people, who believe in delivering the best possible standards in guest service. You must be able to execute all dishes as per menu specs. The role requires bags of stamina and you will enjoy the fast pace of working in the kitchen. You will be very organised and able to seamlessly coordinate your station.
Your key areas of responsibility will include:
- Provide assistance to the Head Chef/ Sous Chef/ other Chefs to help ensure the smooth running of the food service operations.
- Create high-quality food and meet guest expectations and maintain company standards.
- Assist in the running of a designated section in the kitchen
- Ensure consistency of all produce is in line with chef's specification and standards
- Assist in each department - restaurant/C&B and wedding functions
- Assist in daily food prep and service
- Participate in guest activities that promote the hotel product and its services.
The ideal candidate is an individual who cares about providing excellent service to our guests and who can use their intuition and creativity to deliver a wondrous experience for everyone. It is a fantastic opportunity for an amicable professional who likes to be helpful. You will be able to maintain a positive and calm outlook regardless of what challenges the shift might bring, and able to make the right decision. Experience within a similar environment is preferable.
If you are a Commis Chef, Chef de Partie and looking for a new career move, then please send your CV today.
What's In It For You?
People love to work with RBH Hotels because
- We focus on health, wellbeing and our communities
- Our people are truly engaged at work
- There's open, clear communication from the top
- We've got great career development opportunities
- There's a culture of transformation and innovation
We will give you a competitive salary and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career. You will receive a benefits package that includes;
- Everyday discounts from high street retailers
- Opportunities to be involved in charity and community events
- Career opportunities, training and help with course fees
- Discounted hotel room rates for you AND your friends and family that will make you really popular!
- Incentive programmes
- Flexible working arrangements because we know your life comes first
- Free meals on duty
- Healthcare plans and Insurance plans (just in case)
The Bigger Picture
With a real focus on performance, people, quality, profit and communities at RBH Hospitality Management we transform hotels.
RBH is an independent hotel management company, working in partnership with six of the most prestigious hotel brands including IHG, Hilton, Starwood, Accor, Marriot and Wyndham. At RBH we stand out from our peers, transforming hotels to perform exceptionally.