Would you like to work for a company who put team above all else and pay the Real Living Wage?
We are looking for a great Chef De Partie to join our team, our CDPs are an important part of our kitchen team working with the Head Chef, kitchen and Front of House teams to deliver great hospitality and experiences to our guest and the team.
Our CDPs are passionate about their craft and all aspects of delivering great plates of food. They have responsibility for all aspects of their section delivering a high quality and innovative standard of food across the restaurant, functions and other food outlets whilst maintaining a high level of profitability.
Working hard within the team, our CDPs delivers consistent standards of cleanliness, tidiness and food service as well as be an engaged and motivated member of the team. Our CDPs can be found working on any section in the kitchen, delivering a function meal or private party. They start the day setting up their station and end it cleaning everything down.
Do you love working in hospitality, but wish it was even better? Yea, us too!
That's why we are striving every day to make hospitality better for everyone; our team, customers, communities, charities and partners. But it takes a team to make an impact, and we want the best of the best people to join us on this mission.
We've already begun the journey, and have started to make hospitality better for our team by;
- Paying every person the real living wage at a minimum, regardless of age or role.
- Sharing 10% of our net profits with team who have been with us 12+ months, and basing it on average hours, not pay.
- Free Leisure membership at The Bowfield
- Removing zero-hours contracts (people now only get one if they request it).
- Ensuring there's a Mental Health First Aider in every venue.
- Facilitating team surveys to get feedback/opinions before we make key decisions.
- Ensuring that our Team Member of the Month is voted for by the team and not managers.
- Giving our team a paid day off to volunteer or fundraise for a charity.
It's just the beginning! But a business is only as strong as its people, so we need more amazing, passionate, determined people to help us create real change in our organisation (and industry). In exchange, we're committed to giving you the support, knowledge, development and opportunities you need to be give your very best.
Find out more about this role, our expectations and us as a company and if you believe you would fit right in, then please apply to speak to our team about this opportunity.
- Company events
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discount
- Gym membership
- On-site parking
- Profit sharing