Join our team
It is an exciting time to join Hotelfone as due to ongoing exceptional demand we are expanding and once again recruiting for part time Hotel Reservations Agents to join our team.
The foundation of our success at Hotelfone is built on the people who work for us. We are proud of the positive team spirit we have at Hotelfone and that 88% of our team choose to stay with us, which is above the industry benchmark.
With our values at the heart of what we do, we encourage our teams to constantly strive for better outcomes and embrace change as we continue to grow. Everyone in our team is a valued colleague and their input and opinions matter to us.
At Hotelfone we are the market leader in providing a bespoke reservation service for luxury and boutique hotels. We pride ourselves on delivering a first-class seamless customer experience from an initial telephone answering service through to securing accommodation sales.
Our exceptional teams have extensive reservations experience and knowledge, with high standards that are reflective of the luxury and exclusive hotels we support throughout the UK and Europe. Working from the ideal sales environment of their own home office, dealing with only one call at a time, our teams can make our customers a priority, without the distractions of a busy reception area.
With a passion for delivering a 5* customer experience your day will be varied as part of a busy team providing a reservations service for UK clients.
The primary focus is to convert sales enquiries into room reservations by managing inbound telephone and Livechat (online messaging) contact and support customers plan and book their stay.
As a competent and confident team player you will be required to absorb a large amount of information about our hotel clients within a short space of time and achieve daily individual and team revenue targets.
If you are ambitious, ready for a new challenge, have reservations or front of house experience in the luxury, 4 or 5 star UK hotel market and would excel in a target-driven environment we would love to hear from you.
Hotelfone recognises the benefits of a work-life balance and are recruiting for a variety of part time positions between 25 – 30 hours per week, which includes paid breaks and 2 days off each week. Your rota will be scheduled during the core hours of Monday to Sunday 09:00 – 22:00 with shifts usually 5 hours in duration. The way we work will allow you to work your scheduled hours with no expectation to work extra. Overtime may be available from time-to-time to cover holidays and peak times, but the choice is yours.
We are open 362 days a year to support our clients when they need us the most. You are guaranteed to be on holiday 25, 26 December and 1 January.
In return, we will provide you with training and support to become an integral part of our Hotelfone team.
What we will provide for you
- A collaborative culture where curiosity, creativity, experimentation, and innovation are fostered
- A highly motivated team delivering unique services to our clients
- A creative environment that supports the development of further service offerings to solve challenge for both Hotelfone and our hotel clients
- Opportunities to develop your career
- A working environment that encourages and supports a great work-life balance
- Competitive salary and pension scheme
- Paid breaks
- Flexible working hours and patterns, with opportunities to swap shifts and request specific non-working days
- Minimum 28 days annual leave, increasing with length of service
- Company is closed 25, 26 December and 1 January (15 hours of annual leave reserved for these days)
- Life Insurance
- Favourable hotel discounts
What you will bring to Hotelfone
- Significant revenue conversion experience within a results-driven sales team in a UK luxury, 4 or 5 star hotel. Ideally within the past 5 years
- A passion for exceptional customer service and going above and beyond
- Interpersonal skills that will enable you to build and foster positive working relationships internally and externally
- Excellent attention to detail and listening skills
- Excellent computer skills and the ability to navigate around several different systems within a short space of time
- Great team spirit
- An excellent written and verbal command of the English language
- UK based resident
A key condition of the role is your ability to provide:
- A professional home office working environment that is free from distraction and background noise
- Laptop/pc less than three years old with the following specification: Windows 10 (10S is not compatible with our systems), Intel I3 processor with 4GB RAM minimum
- Broadband speed: minimum 35 Mbps
Xpress Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with Xpress Recruitment will need to provide proof of identity, eligibility to work in UK and any relevant qualifications and references.