As a Casual Food and Beverage Assistant, you will be responsible for delivering a high level of service to all our guests. Working in the restaurant and bar areas you will help maximise revenue through first class service and establishing rapport with the guests. You will embrace every opportunity to create extra special moments for our guests to provide a personal experience our guests will want to share.
Joining the dedicated Food and Beverage department, you will:
- Be involved in a variety of areas, working across bar, restaurant, conference and room service facilities.
- Greet our guests when they arrive with a friendly hello and an infectious smile.
- Create brilliant customer service and a fun environment in order to promote guest loyalty
- Gain knowledge of our menus offerings and food and alcohol standards
Key Skills / Entry Requirement:
As a Casual Food and Beverage Assistant, we ask that you take pride in your work and have a willingness to learn. You will have a real passion for food and drink, and you will have excellent attention to detail in order to provide consistent standards. This is a vital role in the function of the hotel and ultimately the service provided to our guests before, during and after their stay. You will love chatting to our guests offering help and assistance, you will be great at multi-tasking, you will be efficient at solving guest enquiries and all with a smile and infectious personality!
We are looking for a Food and Beverage Assistant who:
- Can deliver excellent standards
- Uses own initiative
- has a customer service attitude
- holds a genuine desire to provide a Warmer Welcome to our guests
Why join Apex Hotels?
We genuinely care about our guests and each other and we show this through our family values of Trust, Passion, Friendliness and Teamwork. It's these family values that help us take our guest experiences to the next level, where we provide a personalised service to all our guests that they'll want to share.
With 10 four-star hotels throughout the UK, we like to think of our hotels as members of the family, each with their own personality and style. Although each of our hotels has its own character, whatever one our guests choose to stay at, they'll get a great night's sleep and a warm welcome.
Putting your safety first
Apex Hotels have fully integrated all Covid19 measures into their properties to ensure peace of mind for all our Employees and Customers. You will be able to carry out your new role in a safe and clean environment with the additions of sanitiser, PPE requirements and distancing measures all as part of your daily routine.
Our recruitment process has been adapted to ensure we can hire safely while bringing in the best talent to join our Apex Family, so we have introduced video applications to give you the opportunity to let your personality shine through. Our interview process and Welcome Day induction process will be via Microsoft Teams, an online meeting channel, which you can access through your browser or its free to download the app on your laptop, tablet or mobile phone.
If you are interested, click apply. We look forward to hearing from you!
* As a casual worker the Company may offer work if it is available on an as and when basis', however, the Company is under no obligation to offer available work to you and you are under no obligation to accept any work offered or to work a minimum number of hours in any particular week or month.