As a Chef de Partie, you will be responsible for delivering a high level of food to all our guests. Working in the Kitchen you will help maximise revenue through first class food preparation and delivery. You will embrace every opportunity to create exceptional food for our guests and provide a personal experience our guests will want to share.
Joining the dedicated Kitchen department, you will:
- Be passionate about food, preparing and serving breakfast, lunch and dinner to Company standards, ensuring guest satisfaction at all times
- Work simultaneously with all Kitchen team members in a friendly manner offering an infectious smile and collaborative approach
- Have extensive knowledge of our menus and food offerings
- Assist the management team in the control of all food supplies and purchases coming in and going out of the kitchen, using date labelling processes.
- Ensuring the kitchen is clean and tidy at all times
- Adhere to all food safety and health and safety guidelines
Key Skills / Entry Requirement:
As a Chef de Partie, we ask that you take pride in your work and have a willingness to learn. You will have a real passion for food, and you will have excellent attention to detail in order to provide consistent standards. This is a vital role in the function of the hotel and ultimately one that they will remember the most. You will be great at multi-tasking, you will be efficient at solving all guest enquiries and requests with ease.
On your first day you will begin a structured 12 week learning journey, giving you the skills, knowledge and confidence to be a great Chef de Partie. With this in mind, we are looking for a Chef De Partie who:
- Previous experience at Commis Chef or Demi Chef De Partie level is essential.
- Previous experience in a hotel or restaurant environment is essential.
- Can deliver excellent standards
- Uses initiative
- is self-aware and able to evaluate their own work
- takes pride in the work they do
- has a customer service attitude
- has the ability to multi-task and organise a variable work load
- provides excellent attention to detail
- holds a genuine desire to provide a Warmer Welcome to our guests
Why join Apex Hotels?
We genuinely care about our guests and each other and we show this through our family values of Trust, Passion, Friendliness and Teamwork. It's these family values that help us take our guest experiences to the next level, where we provide a personalised service to all our guests that they'll want to share.
With 10 four-star hotels throughout the UK, we like to think of our hotels as members of the family, each with their own personality and style. Although each of our hotels has its own character, whatever one our guests choose to stay at, they'll get a great night's sleep and a warm welcome. The key to it all is you, our employees.
As a casual worker the Company may offer work if it is available on an as and when basis', however, the Company is under no obligation to offer available work to you and you are under no obligation to accept any work offered or to work a minimum number of hours in any particular week or month.
If you are interested, click apply. We look forward to hearing from you!