Have you got what it takes to be our new…. Careers & Employability Delivery Manager based in Scotland?
Who are we?
Here at Springboard, we help transform the lives of people and breakdown barriers to work and can benefit from our support, so that they get sustained employment in hospitality, leisure, and tourism, whatever their age or background.
Nurture people into careers in hospitality, leisure, and tourism by equipping them with the inspiration, knowledge, skills, advice, and guidance they need.
We are passionate about promoting hospitality, leisure, and tourism as a great place to work, providing worthwhile and inspirational careers.
Why we love working for Springboard?
What’s in it for you…
- Hybrid working opportunities
- Flexible hours
- 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays + Extra gifted days at Christmas
- Extensive Private Health Care
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Employee benefits scheme including lots of discounts
- Access to learning & Development Platform FLOW
- Career progression
- Supportive work environment, family friendly.
A day & month in the life of the Careers & Employability Delivery Manager...
- Recruit, plan, and deliver education activity and employability courses, supporting and mentoring
Secure work placement and job opportunities and provide aftercare to traineesContribute to on-going development of programmes & activities
- Manage, build, and maintain relationships with business partners, education bodies, referral organisations.Manage accounts and carry out regular reporting, on all activity on our Customer Relationship Management system
- Contribute to the targets of getting people into work in the sector and work directly with employers, referral partners, education bodies, and beneficiaries
This job is for you if you have…
- Qualifications in education and/or training (i.e. AET level 3)
- Passionate about helping people improve their lives
- Excited about supporting the Hospitality, Leisure & Tourism industry (HLT)
- Flexible and proactive with excellent organisation and time management skills
- Data driven with strong IT systems skills - Microsoft 365, multimedia knowledge and social media 'know how’
- With a proven track record in delivering a range of careers, education & employability activities or/and extensive experience in hospitality
- Experienced in working with target groups from diverse backgrounds, vulnerable people and understanding of safeguarding and related issues (including GDPR requirements)
- Experienced in managing and building key relationships
Ideally you will….
- Have previous experience within the charity sector
- Previous experience of using the Salesforce System
- Good teamworking skills and be able to be a team player