Springboard UK is recruiting for 4 Careers, Education & Employability Programme Delivery Managers to join their team. Regional roles in 1 x London Region, 1 x Midlands Region, 1 x North West Region and 1 x Norwich Region.
Springboard futureproofs the talent pipeline for hospitality by helping people to get sustained employment through their specialist careers advice and guidance, skills training, tailored employability support, dedicated after care and access to work placements, which launch people into future careers in the hospitality, leisure and tourism industries.
Springboard inspires younger people to explore careers in hospitality, giving them knowledge and skills, through their education programmes in schools, colleges and universities.
This charity champions and strengthens the hospitality industry, promoting it as a rewarding and worthwhile career path, collaborating with their business partners to attract and retain talent and equip hospitality businesses with hard-working, motivated and enthusiastic staff now and in the future.
As Careers, Education & Employability Programme Delivery Manager (CEEPDM) you will carry out a multitude of activity to plan, manage and deliver the Charity’s careers, education, and employability programmes. The programmes help young people and unemployed adults – particularly those with multiple barriers - into work in hospitality, tourism and leisure.
Your work will include facilitating the Charity’s education programmes in schools, colleges and universities; deliver Ambassador training; as well as delivering their employability programmes. You will also help to improve the appeal of the industry through campaign activity and supporting Business Partners. You will contribute to the targets of getting people into work in the sector and work directly with employers, referral partners, education bodies, and beneficiaries. You will be responsible for data collection and report writing and have a portfolio of business partners to look after.
A day & month in the life of the CEEPDM….
- Recruit, plan, outreach for, and deliver employability courses/support, secure work placement and job opportunities from employers, mentor caseload to exit point
- Plan, organise and manage interactive and appealing careers events & activities – such as skills challenges, showcase days, taster events, takeover days & careers campaigns
- Plan, organise and facilitate education programme activity including the national FutureChef competition, and facilitate employer engagement in schools, colleges and universities
- Deliver the Charity’s Ambassador training
- Contribute to on-going development of programmes & activities
- Manage, build and nurture relationships with industry, business partners, education, organisations, government – including active networking activity
- Carry out regular reporting on all activity on CRM system for impact tracking
- Closely collaborate & communicate with colleague’s cross departments to ensure efficient and productive working
This job is for you if you have…
- A proven track record in delivering a range of careers, education & employability activities
- Training/teaching and careers guidance experience/qualifications
- A good understanding of HLT careers and the needs of Industry
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise with brilliant organisation and time management skills
- Experience in managing and building key relationships
- Strong IT systems skills and social media ‘know how’
Ideally you will….
- Be passionate about helping people improve their lives
- Excited about supporting the HLT industry
- Be flexible and proactive
- Be data driven and solutions focussed
- Be someone who shares their core values.