At Cairn Group we're ambitious. With a varied and extensive UK portfolio of hotels, bars and restaurants in our portfolio, we're focused on continual growth and are in it for the long haul. We are a family owned business with family values at our core, with a growing team and sites UK wide.
About the role...
Memories of a special conference, event or banquet come from many places. The sights, sounds, scents and, importantly, service. Within this role you'll be responsible for serving our guests within the Conference & Banqueting department. Welcoming our guests, helping them with any on-the-day requirements, and ensuring a seamless experience from start to finish. By tailoring each guest's experience to their unique tastes and requirements, you'll create lasting memories to ensure they leave our venue delighted and return and recommend us for future events.
This role will also include pre and post event duties such as setting up the function/conference rooms, preparing and breaking down break out areas, serving refreshment breaks, meals and/or drinks and refreshing the room/s throughout the event
- Advantageous to have previous experience in an F&B/C&B background
- A passion for customer service with your own unique flare with strong problem resolution skills. A friendly and bubbly personality with a positive attitude
- Strong communication skills through a variety of means
- Flexible and adaptable, with the ability to stay calm under pressure, adapting your approach to complete routine and non-routine tasks. Proactive and organised. This role will sometimes include late finishes and early starts to meet the needs of our guests
- High standards of cleanliness and the ability to work on your own and as part of a team